[PSL X] THE TENTH EDITION - HYPE THREAD

PSL X Tier  

112 members have voted

1. 1. What would you prefer DPP OU or SM OU?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/13/18 at 10:35 AM

Just now, DoctorPBC said:

I’m guessing you are one of the victims of having to play me 3x in a single doubles tour 

Me? Playing Dubs? I've heard better jokes. Dubs isn't a real tier. It's just the only one you can be decent at since only like 3 people dedicate time to it. 

20 minutes ago, Kamimiii said:

Life played 3 games, Gunth and Sweet offered some good matches to watch, while you missplayed your way to title. Nothing looks worse on someone than a title you don't deserve and using it in your sign and bragging about it 24/7 when you were prolly in the top 3 worst players last season just shows you have no idea how bad you really are. I'm kinda satisfied with you grabbing that title last season when you act that way because after PSL X everyone will know that Linken is the worst DPP player we have on MMO.

CANT. WAIT.

time to "missplay" my way to the top this season then ^^

also you want some fries with that salt?

seriously, the atlantic seems sweet compared to you 

atleast you made my popcorn delicious ;)

2 hours ago, Linken said:

time to "missplay" my way to the top this season then ^^

also you want some fries with that salt?

seriously, the atlantic seems sweet compared to you 

atleast you made my popcorn delicious ;)

I'll give next PSL prizepool 10M if you get top 3 DPP this season, that's how fucking bad you are. If you don't wake up now, people are gonna do it for you by slapping your worst player ever ass every single week till you go 0-7.

2 hours ago, pachima said:

I now kinda want so hard to see Linken getting his title once again just to see everybody else´s reactions.

Don't take me wrong I'd love to see that but it's never happening again in any universe, just as you being manager next season aswell with that teamname you came up with, people are going to be so fucking pissed to play for you just because of that horror