[PSL X] THE TENTH EDITION - HYPE THREAD

PSL X Tier  

112 members have voted

1. 1. What would you prefer DPP OU or SM OU?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/13/18 at 10:35 AM

Guys plz let's play USUM, we never had USUM OU but always dpp, that's true that some famous players as XPLOZ are DPP player but, in fact, there're more USUM player then DPP and the tier is more interesting for a big thing like PSL, more strategies, more pokemons and more fun, btw USUM could rly be a good thing to the big tournament that PLS X wanna be. (54% wants USUM instead of DPP) 

Edited by Rikoudo59
18 minutes ago, Rikoudo59 said:

Guys plz let's play USUM, we never had USUM OU but always dpp, that's true that some famous players as XPLOZ are DPP player but, in fact, there're more USUM player then DPP and the tier is more interesting for a big thing like PSL, more strategies, more pokemons and more fun, btw USUM could rly be a good thing to the big tournament that PLS X wanna be. (54% wants USUM instead of DPP) 

no u uguu!!!

Just wanna share my insight about all the hazu hate. First im sure the pick was influenced by lkrenz but why i think so? Im sure it is not because of their friendship but because he is the only one who knows him. the guy isnt very vocal on forums not many people talk to him which is why a lot of you find it weird he got a slot. First let me ask which of you people who are raging played in like psl season 2 or 3? Im sure there are but not a lot and those who were there will be raging for the ghosting thing not for his knowledge about the game. I truly believe that someone playing this game for such long period of time even though inconsistently deserves a slot for this job like hell eric got a slot in the past and all he cares about is aesthetics or something, hazu atleast logs in during team tournaments to support his team which i believe proves he is a team player. Ive been an aw for some time and i dont speak spanish at all but guess who had the idea to speak english only in the team when im online? It is haazu. Frags may be the rock of aw in comp but the emotional leader atleast during my time there was him and for those qualities that not a lot of you have seen or experienced i get why you are raging about the decision but nah i think it was a good call by the hosts. 

18 minutes ago, SpartacusGD said:

First let me ask which of you people who are raging played in like psl season 2 or 3?

hiya o/

18 minutes ago, SpartacusGD said:

will be raging for the ghosting thing not for his knowledge about the game

agreed their is no question about his knowledge or skills.

19 minutes ago, SpartacusGD said:

hell eric got a slot in the past and all he cares about is aesthetics or something

eric has a interesting persona he hides behind but he has been playing since early 2012? 2013 and has a lot of knowledge and experience behind him. he also was one of the main guys behind getting the brahs revived so many times before they eventually died altogether which is leadership skills and people skills. when he managed he did pretty well and im pretty sure a majority of the "hate" is just do to tradition at this point. he started at like 12? 13? and the community got to know him during his blunder years and now no one can see who he is past who he was years ago.

tl;dr eric was a good manager 

anywho none of what you said undoes what he did or makes it less ok to choose managers who have coached especially now. last season was literally the worst because of coaching and to choose a manager now in spite of that just reeks of poor decision. i try not to suspect wrong doing when human error can explain a thing so since it was a couple years ago my guess is everyone hosting just didnt know/forgot and now are too prideful to admit "hey we fucked up". 

Brahs long dead

Aw alive and kicking

Haazu i think also playing since 2013 and still here outside psl

Eric played nu for my team called star and logged off with the stuff i loaned him after he lost. I know both eric and haazu and they both old players. I have nothing against eric and you are right that jokes about him are for tradition. I used him as comparison that being a relic != Unqualified and you are right none of those things i said can undo what he did in the past but what he did doesnt really sum up his personality and credibility as a player (as you said human error) or should i say as a leader which i believe is the #1 qualification to be a psl manager. 

@fredrichnietze

Edited by SpartacusGD