[PSL X] THE TENTH EDITION - HYPE THREAD

PSL X Tier  

112 members have voted

1. 1. What would you prefer DPP OU or SM OU?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/13/18 at 10:35 AM

6 hours ago, Bilburt said:

Did I miss the explanation for why the managers were picked and why some were not? 

Or are we not discussing it at all?

I asked that we wouldn’t reveal the votes publicly and by extension this means not explaining our decisions. I ask that you respect our decisions, though I understand that would be difficult without hearing our reasoning. 

4 hours ago, xXBlu3BreathXx said:

I asked that we wouldn’t reveal the votes publicly and by extension this means not explaining our decisions. I ask that you respect our decisions, though I understand that would be difficult without hearing our reasoning. 

sunlight is the best disinfectant. 

also also respect is earned. and you need to earn the respect of the entire community to pull "we wont talk about it the end" or have a wicked public relations firm.

5d6af71b912ca25bd50046232f64f635.png

July, 2018 ''he doesn't play in 3 years'', the manager picks can be always disgusting for someones but the unique reason that can debate to the pick on hazu is for the ghousting in other season, not for the inactivity.

Edited by Sebat
who is StaPuil?

Let them roll their way. Previous seasons were garbage and the last one was a catastrophe so as long as different way of handling things will work, we shouldn't complain. 

As much as I am skeptical about Haazuu being manager as well due to events in the past, that much I would never cross him out at the very beggining. I guess you guys could start complaining and throwing shit on hosts if some bullshit happened and then it was handled poorly but if they picked Haazuu as a manager, they had their reasons and fucking respect them.

If the choice of one manager is your biggest issue this far, then I'm glad.

48 minutes ago, DaftCoolio said:

and we thought jj was bad

Didn't jj pick inactive people and memes as managers in the past? Actually you're right, he wasn't bad, he was terrible and even xatu or handsomegamer1492 would make a better host

2 hours ago, xXBlu3BreathXx said:

Then why do you not want it revealed? 

2 hours ago, Sebat said:

5d6af71b912ca25bd50046232f64f635.png

July, 2018 ''he doesn't play in 3 years'', the manager picks can be always disgusting for someones but the unique reason that can debate to the pick on hazu is for the ghousting in other season, not for the inactivity.

One win in 3 years or so, does not make him relevant at all

Seems absurd that you wont share your reasoning behind the selected managers, especially when Haazuu's selection has confused a decent majority of us. Can't really see a downside of telling us why you made the 8 picks.

You talk about respecting your decisions, maybe show a little respect for the other people who signed up to manage and are left sitting in the dark. 

7 hours ago, Kamimiii said:

Leave em alone wtf it's just managers picks, Mk Lkrenz and Blue don't owe anything to us. They maybe do owe something to the managers that didn't get picked but then they just go and PM each other so they can talk about it.

You bunch of curious little squirrels go eat your own nut instead of the hosts' nuts.

Lol they accepted the responsibility when they became Host. Main point here is, if they dont owe us shit, then why do they care if we know the reasoning or not. Not giving us a reasoning for some of the more questionable picks just brings up suspicion and the whole idea behind a new manager is new management. But so far the only thing new is the refusal to communicate

Edited by Bilburt

When people sign up, their least preferred managers is either pachima or haazu. Pachima because they know what he is about. Haazuu because they have no idea who he is. Even though nothing is official, it's pretty obvious haazuu didn't get pick because of his reputation, ig activity or knowledge of our competitive scene, but simply because he had good relationships with the hosts... I think it's legitimate for a lot of us to be disappointed and to lose a little bit of respect for our hosts. If they give special priviledge to their friends already, I can't even imagine what kind of shit fest the activity decisions will be like.

1 minute ago, gbwead said:

When people sign up, their least preferred managers is either pachima or haazu. Pachima because they know what he is about. Haazuu because they have no idea who he is. Even though nothing is official, it's pretty obvious haazuu didn't get pick because of his reputation, ig activity or knowledge of our competitive scene, but simply because he had good relationships with the hosts... I think it's legitimate for a lot of us to be disappointed and to lose a little bit of respect for our hosts. If they give special priviledge to their friends already, I can't even imagine what kind of shit fest the activity decisions will be like.

PSL 8, I played for Oldkeith, while I did not even know who it was. And that did not prevent us from going to play-off. Right ? 

4 minutes ago, MknsZblex said:

PSL 8, I played for Oldkeith, while I did not even know who it was. And that did not prevent us from going to play-off. Right ? 

Oldkeith was somewhat of a questionable pick, but in no way was he ever as dead as Haazuu. He went like 8-2 the season before getting picked too.

1 hour ago, MknsZblex said:

OldKeith was at least active as a manager, Ive yet to see haazuu post anything besides his application. Furthermore OldKeith also kept in touch with the community and occasionally popped in. Ive played this game over 3 years now and when the first time I ever heard of haazuu was when he applied for manager, I assumed him/her to be a nobody and was surprisingly proven wrong. He also was one of the few persons to be actively banned for coaching and ghosting. While I dont want to set myself as a standard here, I do think its ridiculous to even compare the two. Im not sure why enchanteur got denied a manager spot for haazuu, and the start of the season with these kind of biased decisions is last season all over again. Im disappointed that these new hosts so easily let themselves be swayed by bias and favouritism. I had hoped to see more professionalism and maturity from these well known players.