[PSL X] THE TENTH EDITION - HYPE THREAD

PSL X Tier  

112 members have voted

1. 1. What would you prefer DPP OU or SM OU?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/13/18 at 10:35 AM

• Forfiter good boss
  • Haazuu i dont have anything against him, but he did ghost and it seems to send the wrong message to me. "yea the last season had cheater and it ruined the whole tournament but whatever lets get some cheaters as manager" would feel the same if it was JJ who i consider a friend 
  • Havsha ok
  • Kriliin who?
  • LifeStyle literally forums banned for a year. sure other methods of conversation are a option, but it makes communicating with your players difficult, and if he cant obey the rules of the forums, what makes you think he will obey the rules of psl? 
  • MaeKaaay ok
  • pachima i hear good things
  • PredaKiller who are you?

4/8 ok 2/8 meh but maybe someone knows something i dont? 2/8 wtf are you high?

not looking too great. but hey

Image result for but thats just your opinion man

also not feeling great about this season, is it too late to get my money back? might re donate if this doesnt end up shit but time will tell. 

Edited by fredrichnietze
34 minutes ago, fredrichnietze said:

LifeStyle literally forums banned for a year. sure other methods of conversation are a option, but it makes communicating with your players difficult, and if he cant obey the rules of the forums, what makes you think he will obey the rules of psl? 

bears a mod in here, so ban doesnt have to mean too much. life prolly has the biggest ego in the whole game, so doubt he´ll resort to coaching and altough hes a uguuhead at times, or always rather, hes driven af and knows how to entertain by just being special. psl needs good people, who know the scene and an enfant terrible, so solid pick imo.

34 minutes ago, fredrichnietze said:

Haazuu i dont have anything against him, but he did ghost and it seems to send the wrong message to me. "yea the last season had cheater and it ruined the whole tournament but whatever lets get some cheaters as manager" would feel the same if it was JJ who i consider a friend 

hardly agree on that one tho. idk, by giving haazuu a coaching spot you robbed people who actually deserved it and its proof that you didnt learn from last psl. even ench would have been a better pick since he at least was active while taking a huge crap on sportsmanship.

Edited by DrButler
4 hours ago, DrButler said:

bears a mod in here, so ban doesnt have to mean too much.

what does bear being a mod have to do with anything? 

life prolly has the biggest ego in the whole game, so doubt he´ll resort to coaching

double edged sword their. with ego often selfishness often comes the belief that you deserve a win somehow more then the other person/s. you and your teams effort to win mean you deserve it even if you have to coach or do shady things, it is somehow justified by you and your teams hard work and blah blah blah.

im not so sure as you that life's ego would prevent him from cheating or allowing it to happen. 

Just now, fredrichnietze said:

what does bear being a mod have to do with anything?

dudes pulling questionable mutes and wps all the time, also has some weird censorship fetish. but we have a special relationship, maybe thats just my perception.

1 minute ago, fredrichnietze said:

double edged sword their. with ego often selfishness often comes the belief that you deserve a win somehow more then the other person/s. you and your teams effort to win mean you deserve it even if you have to coach or do shady things, it is somehow justified by you and your teams hard work and blah blah blah.

im not so sure as you that life's ego would prevent him from cheating or allowing it to happen. 

ofc he could, i just dont think hes the kind of guy doing it. i just think that if you´re that much of an asshole, you´re at least an honest person. i also doubt he´d draft anybody he considers trash.

maybe im completely wrong tho, yeah.

dudes pulling questionable mutes and wps all the time, also has some weird censorship fetish. but we have a special relationship, maybe thats just my perception.

ooooooooooh i get it, you are saying just because ban, doesnt mean you deserved the ban. you make a fair point, some people have been unfairly banned in the past. maybe life was too? idk i dont think so but idk.

i just think that if you´re that much of an asshole, you´re at least an honest person

im an asshole and i try to be honest? i hope your theory about assholes is right honestly.