[PSL X] THE TENTH EDITION - HYPE THREAD

PSL X Tier  

112 members have voted

1. 1. What would you prefer DPP OU or SM OU?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/13/18 at 10:35 AM

8 minutes ago, Kamimiii said:

Come on you're dead accept it.

LF Fortnite 1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1 tier in tilted towers.

hey i logged on yesterday and conversed with global chat for like 4 minutes. Doesn't get much more active than that

2 minutes ago, gbwead said:

Me, playing Doubles, please, it's not even a tier. If I was involved with hosting PSL in any way, why would DPP be included right now and why would coaching not be allowed?

good, good, keep reading that script. this suspicion will soon blow over

3 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

hey i logged on yesterday and conversed with global chat for like 4 minutes. Doesn't get much more active than that

good, good, keep reading that script. this suspicion will soon blow over

Wouldn't the shadow-host be the one writing the script and not the one reading it tho?

Don't you just love it when people who are screaming the loudest about how dead and shit PSL is are these who are responsible for it?

Someone as a host had 3 seasons to do something about cheating, coaching or whatever. Decided to cheat himself, now he's mad about other people trying to do things their way. Not to mention, none of these people were ever associated with scumy behavior.

1 hour ago, Zymogen said:

>JJ blaming other people for killing PSL

Image result for hypocrite

Nailed it Zymo. Nailed it

11 hours ago, DoubleJ said:

And PSL is dead again. Good job gb. I'm out. 

bro theres a lot of new pokemmo comps players that want to be better in competitive scene, i know u r a good and old player but u r assuming that if u r out psl would die?, PSL is a good way where new ones can make themselves known if they give a opportunity. why always the same ppl? i'm talking for myself. anyway

SM OU > DPP OU

Edited by Quilachy