[PSL X] THE TENTH EDITION - HYPE THREAD

PSL X Tier  

112 members have voted

1. 1. What would you prefer DPP OU or SM OU?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/13/18 at 10:35 AM

honestly 1mil is a smack on the wrist. does anyone at all play psl who hasnt spent more on a single comp? 1 mil is nothing and with prizes usually being around 50-100 mil pot, even if every member of your team pays that, its not even 1/4 the pot. does a potential one mil fine actually discourage you from cheating? it's like fining a isp a couple mil for breaking a rule when they gross billions per month.

3 minutes ago, fredrichnietze said:

honestly 1mil is a smack on the wrist. does anyone at all play psl who hasnt spent more on a single comp? 1 mil is nothing and with prizes usually being around 50-100 mil pot, even if every member of your team pays that, its not even 1/4 the pot. does a potential one mil fine actually discourage you from cheating? it's like fining a isp a couple mil for breaking a rule when they gross billions per month.

It’s discouraged me from playing flat out, so yes it has worked 

4 hours ago, DoctorPBC said:

It’s discouraged me from playing flat out, so yes it has worked 

yea but it's not because of the money, it's because you feel offended and singled out which hey you are. tons of people who cheated got away with it because they are less well known. 

also fuck you 

2 minutes ago, fredrichnietze said:

yea but it's not because of the money, it's because you feel offended and singled out which hey you are. tons of people who cheated got away with it because they are less well known. 

also fuck you 

It’s both, I have 250k and can’t afford to play... nor do I want to right now 

your time to shine big guy, go gettem 

1 minute ago, kloneman said:

hi im kloneman

Favourite pastime:

watching a bunch of mid to late 20 year olds arguing on an online forum about a game designed for 3 year olds

look forward to seeing you all in game!

you're hired

Spoiler

what are you applying for?

5 hours ago, DoctorPBC said:

It’s both, I have 250k and can’t afford to play... nor do I want to right now 

your time to shine big guy, go gettem 

Doc if you want to play I will help with this fee admittedly you are still richer than me #100k