(HELP) REGION JOHTO????

Hello friends, I play the Pokemon on Android and would like to know if there is the Johto Region in the game? I've downloaded the Pokemon SoulSilver / Heartgold Room and have already loaded the game settings but still do not have the option to choose the Johto region. Help me, I want to start in Johto

:(

On 8/1/2018 at 1:13 PM, LipeHaru said:

We just have for now Unova/Kanto/Hoenn! Maybe in the future, we can play in Jhoto and Sinnoh

Nice, my dream Jhoto and Sinnoh in game. I love this game, Not stop update and put news him (regions, pokemons ex, itens, equips cosmetics etc) .. please.

Edited by yagokoji
1 hour ago, yagokoji said:

Nice, my dream Jhoto and Sinnoh in game. I love this game, Not stop update and put news him (regions, pokemons ex, itens, equips cosmetics etc) .. please.

Devs answered this a long time ago next region is Sinnoh, but there will not be Jhoto since we have already the pokes from that region.

• 11 months later...
On 8/3/2018 at 12:06 AM, sephiroth1977 said:

Johto is not going to add anything new. Thats why they aren't bothering with it... 

WEEKLY BUG CATCHING TOURNAMENTS! POKETHLON! JOHTO MAP! JOHTO LEAGUE! EXTRA SAFARI ZONES? APRICONS AND CUSTOM POKEBALLS?

19 hours ago, Maiodin said:

WEEKLY BUG CATCHING TOURNAMENTS! POKETHLON! JOHTO MAP! JOHTO LEAGUE! EXTRA SAFARI ZONES? APRICONS AND CUSTOM POKEBALLS?

Well, there's nothing to say they couldn't take some of that stuff and make another archipelago of islands with it all in there.  We wouldn't need the whole Johto region just for those things.  Still, it would be neat to have access to the starters via some early means for new players if they want.

• 1 year later...