Sign in to follow this  
MathewMat

Top Anime

So black clover has gone passed 55 episodes, Glad it did finally get to see one of the best arcs, coming up and see Astra Senpai transform into a demon, I can't wait to see the fight scenes also it will be epic

Caught up to all Episodes of Goblin slayer not bad, outside of the first episode i have no issues with the anime infact i love it

11 hours ago, MathewMat said:

This is the anime to watch next season @xRdZiiiN Looks the most interesting out of all of them

seems really interesting , i will check it for sure :)

On 12/12/2018 at 3:39 AM, Goku said:

Lmao you're so organized and neat. As expected xDD

Ya lol of course I am also nothing better then playing pokemmo in a 42 inch flat 

vY9hCUC.jpg

]

This anime is Called Dororo, It's about an emperor who's land is dieing and his people are dieing so he makes a pact with 12 demons and promises them anything they want for his land to be wealthy and for his people to be saves, When his son was born, each demon took a body part, He then took his son and put him in a boat, a Blind monk picked him up, he was given fake lims, Now he has to fight all 12 demonds to recover each part he lost

11 hours ago, MathewMat said:

vY9hCUC.jpg

]

This anime is Called Dororo, It's about an emperor who's land is dieing and his people are dieing so he makes a pact with 12 demons and promises them anything they want for his land to be wealthy and for his people to be saves, When his son was born, each demon took a body part, He then took his son and put him in a boat, a Blind monk picked him up, he was given fake lims, Now he has to fight all 12 demonds to recover each part he lost

That sounds awesome xDD

28 minutes ago, Goku said:

That sounds awesome xDD

Ya it really is does not look like there will be much to watch this season so gotta find out what are the good ones to watch

1 hour ago, xRdZiiiN said:

Yakusoku no Neverland , this one is pretty fking nice, check it out.

No thank you I have already seen to much Peter pan when I grew up, 

i can't wait for spring to come 40 days away its looking like a sick season so far one punch man 2 attack on titan 3, stray dogs 3 and a few other animes that look really good will be fun to watch 

Edited by MathewMat

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.