Top Anime

MathewMat

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
1 hour ago, NhokPies said:

It looks nice, ima watching ss1 first then roll in the deep ss2 :vv special tks for an outstanding advice :vv now i know wut to watch in this summer <3

There are a lot of good animes to watch this summer I'll update the anime list today 

Right off the bat I'm watching Dr. Stone, Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo (Don't know the English title), Fire Force, and Takagi-San Season 2. There're probably other good shows airing right now, but that's what I've started. I definitely recommend checking each of those out (If you haven't checked out Takagi-San Season 1 yet then I recommend doing that as well.)

• 3 weeks later...

First episode of Hero Academy is out, i plan to watch it later today, Kimetsu no Yaiba was supposed to be 24 episodes, they will continue with the season, the next arc is really good and its something to watch if you have not gotten into yet, Radiant Season 2 is out, I loved season 1 So i will be watching season 2 as well, 

There are a lot of anime's to watch from past seasons and fall, so always something to check out, if i see any new anime's that are worth watching from fall, ill let you guys know so far we

are just one episode in

• 5 months later...
On 4/4/2020 at 11:47 AM, xRdZiiiN said:

i heard a lot of ppl talking about this one, seems like i have to check it out :) ~ are u watching Darwin's games ? i hears it's cool too, but i didn't watched it yet.

No I have to check it out, I'll let you know if I see any other interesting animes this season 

• 6 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.