Top Anime

MathewMat

I recently watched Golden Kamuy from spring season It's 12 episodes long. The story is about a solider who was in the war against America, he lost his buddie in the war, who he knew since he was little, before his friend died he made a promise that he would pay for his wife eyes, as she was going blind and to go to America. He then learns of a treasure map, the treasure map is on 20 prisons he must find each prisoner to find each piece of the map. 

This is a great anime and worth watching one of the great ones so far this year I suggest watching it, I give this anime 5/5

Edited by MathewMat
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ill say it again no one watch goblin slayer ever! Just because the preview  is good does not mean the anime is it's one of the worst animes I've watched this year  I repeat do not watch it, I am still watching other animes this season but I will keep you guys posted

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/7/2018 at 2:54 PM, MathewMat said:

Ill say it again no one watch goblin slayer ever! Just because the preview  is good does not mean the anime is it's one of the worst animes I've watched this year  I repeat do not watch it, I am still watching other animes this season but I will keep you guys posted

u are so wrong mm , goblin slayer is probably the best anime of this season .

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.