Fantasy Premier League draft

Anyone out there interested in doing a 8 team draft league in FPL? I will make a league if there is sufficient interest

https://draft.premierleague.com/

Here is the league code, I ask that you include your forum name or an identifier in the name of your team. I have put the draft time on Saturday but I am open to moving that around

160052-41354.

Edited by DoctorPBC
9 minutes ago, Parke said:

Got a team already so im down

sweet, this is different to standard FPL tho. Its the draft format, basically only one person can own a given player and then you can make trades and such throughout the season.

We need a minimum of 4 to do a league but 6-8 is ideal

12 hours ago, DoctorPBC said:

@Parke @KaynineXL @Dougington @Maekaaay @TJXD @DarylDixon

Little over 12 hours to draft time. Please ensure that you are online for the draft or at the very least have made a wait list of players you want (I’d reccomend one at least 80 players deep)

less than 30 to go, start getting on discord if you wanna chat and definitely be on for the draft!

https://discord.gg/yq8pYr

4 hours ago, Artemiseta said:

Should totally host another draft using other format with the money so those that missed could be in some league

@DoctorPBC

@Parke @KaynineXL @Dougington @Maekaaay @TJXD @DarylDixon @nemo all in favour of redoing our draft to allow @Suneet@Artemiseta And @AlitoFernando to join

pros:

3 more people

nobody is left out

we haven’t started the league and only 4 trades have been made, it’s an easy reset

cons:

new draft

you will get different players 

we will have to do this Tomorrow or Thursday