Battle Speed

WALLlAM

Question

I love playing pokemon as a multiplayer game rather than single player, so PokeMMO is perfect for me. The literal only thing I would change is the battle speed. I find it hard to enjoy the game when the pokemon take 5 seconds to come out of their balls. Maybe this is just me but it's almost a must for me to get really into the game. Thanks for considering ^-^

On 9/21/2018 at 9:04 AM, Lucie59850 said:

I will be clear and simple. Even though I like the concept, what you are doing and illegal and punishable by heavy penalties, therefore I find that you are in no position to say whether it is wrong or not. Just the fact that you earn money with game objects, whether they are cosmetic, ergonomic (boost exp) or useful like CSs even if they are not cut for some is intolerable. Nevertheless I support your project, the game is cool, the only problems is that you have not thought about the game's ergonomics at all. For example if in Pokémon I have to level up a single level put 30 minutes to farmer in the tall grass (for example) so I would not want to play, and Pokemon X & Y solved this problem and so you have to do it too, not to make the xp simple, but by increasing the speed of progression of the player. I spend easy 1-2 hours in a city to XP because my Pokémon are not level. Pokémon is a fun game, speed up combat speeds, speed x2 or x4 via a button, make sure the game is PRACTICAL and ERGONOMIC rather than CHIANT and NOT PRACTICAL.

geez never seen anyone liking bold text that much before, it nearly hurts my eyes. 

one thing they allready did to speed up the game is cut the animation for multiple status move like dragon dance insted of 2 animation you only get 1. but it could still be improved

Also why restrict the chat? It's totally useless and boring, so we can not talk: /

you might want to go upvote this then 

Do not restrict the league to 1 time per day, it's useless.

hum they don't do that though. the cooldown for the e4 is 40 minutes and i think it doesn't even aply until you beat it for the first time.

You have to make us want to play, for example you could make it possible to capture the Pokémon of ALL generations, some will be very rare but not impossible to find

pretty sure this is allready planed but might still exclude some legendary.

3 hours ago, Lucie59850 said:

Miscellaneous note

Also why restrict the chat? It's totally useless and boring, so we can not talk: /

Do not restrict the league to 1 time per day, it's useless.

for example you could make it possible to capture the Pokémon of ALL generations, some will be very rare but not impossible to find.

These are off-topic from the original suggestion, so you should create your own threads if you want something added/changed: https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/forum/18-suggestion-box/

you MUST listen to your players, do polls for example.

We have the ability to create suggestions and upvote any other suggestions we may agree with. They do listen. 

I think that there should be an option from the original game where you can remove battle animations. This should cut battle animations or set it to a quick animation for all moves for npc battles at least.

Same with text, I also agree with many that it is unnecessarily long and painful to sit through if your playing through a region for example.