What Pokémon should I get for my last?

Your team is well balanced. The only type you don't have a defensive answer to at the moment is psychic (2 weak, 0 resist). Snorlax has very good special defense, so while it won't actually resist the type, it should be able to handle them. Alternatively, a dark or steel type would patch that weakness up very well, but the options for those in Kanto are a bit limited without using the GTL.

3 minutes ago, Rache said:

Your team is well balanced. The only type you don't have a defensive answer to at the moment is psychic (2 weak, 0 resist). Snorlax has very good special defense, so while it won't actually resist the type, it should be able to handle them. Alternatively, a dark or steel type would patch that weakness up very well, but the options for those in Kanto are a bit limited without using the GTL.

Could you help me with the snorlax? Mayb a good move set or something? 

1 hour ago, Rache said:

You can't have a balanced team with out lord pidgey.

13 minutes ago, Hishiiro said:

Could you help me with the snorlax? Mayb a good move set or something? 

It should already have Body Slam, which is arguably its best move. It will learn Crunch on lv49, which is a good option to hit ghost types with. If you haven't used your Brick Break TM yet or are willing to buy another, Snorlax can make good use of it to hit rock and steel types. Earthquake would do the same thing (but better), but you won't get it until you have 8 badges unless you buy it from a mart. Your 4th move could be just about anything - a status-inflicting move or HM perhaps, possibly Rest if you don't like using healing items, maybe a stronger normal type move like Double-Edge for when Body Slam isn't hitting hard enough. Snorlax has a lot of good options here, so go with whatever suits you best.

The thing to keep in mind when using Snorlax is that he's very slow, but also very bulky. He won't attack first often, but he should be able to take most hits well, especially from special attackers. It's a very strong Pokemon, and should be very reliable for a lot of the gym, Elite Four, and rival battles.

3 minutes ago, Rache said:

It should already have Body Slam, which is arguably its best move. It will learn Crunch on lv49, which is a good option to hit ghost types with. If you haven't used your Brick Break TM yet or are willing to buy another, Snorlax can make good use of it to hit rock and steel types. Earthquake would do the same thing (but better), but you won't get it until you have 8 badges unless you buy it from a mart. Your 4th move could be just about anything - a status-inflicting move or HM perhaps, possibly Rest if you don't like using healing items, maybe a stronger normal type move like Double-Edge for when Body Slam isn't hitting hard enough. Snorlax has a lot of good options here, so go with whatever suits you best.

The thing to keep in mind when using Snorlax is that he's very slow, but also very bulky. He won't attack first often, but he should be able to take most hits well, especially from special attackers. It's a very strong Pokemon, and should be very reliable for a lot of the gym, Elite Four, and rival battles.

Where can I get shadow ball?

And also. Do battle items work only in one battle. After that battle do I have to get another one? Like X attack 

3 minutes ago, Hishiiro said:

Where can I get shadow ball?

And also. Do battle items work only in one battle. After that battle do I have to get another one? Like X attack 

Shadow Ball is a special move - it's not good on Snorlax, which is a physical attacker.

X items are single-use, yes.

10 minutes ago, Rache said:

Shadow Ball is a special move - it's not good on Snorlax, which is a physical attacker.

X items are single-use, yes.

Is there a psychic move that is not a special attack? 

This is how I'm gonna make my team

Vaporeon with ice, water, dark, and poison type move.

Charizard with flying, fire, ground, rock. 

Primeape with fighting, ground, rock. 

Raichu with electric, normal, dark. 

Nidoking with ground, ice, normal, can't decide on last move. 

So what move should I put on Snorlax.