se NECESITA una nueva tier

mixoh

Question

Es ya sabido que las nuevas generaciones introducidas han sido un aporte muy bueno para el metagame del juego, tanto en cantidad como variedad, ahora quiero hacer énfasis en la tier NU, que es una de las que se vio más beneficiada de estos factores, ahora bien, se sabe que es la tier de más variedad, no obstante dicha variedad no es tan cierta pues, en esta hay casi ¡100 pokemons que no se usan! por causas diversas como la de existir pokemon mejores en todos sus factores en la misma tier, por ejemplo stantler, o por otro lado pokes que se encuentran con su evolución en la misma tier, ejemplo: magmar, electabuzz, tangela, likitung, rhydon entre otros. Es a raiz de estos factores que creo que es necesario una nueva tier con los pokes no usados de la tier NU.

dejare una lista de recomendaciones por si quieren sacar o añadir pokes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is already known that the new generations introduced have been a very good contribution to the metagame of the game, both in quantity and variety, now I want to emphasize the NU tier, which is one of the most benefited of these factors, now Well, it is known that it is the tier of more variety, however this variety is not so true, in this there are almost 100 pokemons that are not used! for various reasons such as the existence of pokemon better in all its factors in the same tier, for example stantler, or on the other hand pokes that are with their evolution in the same tier, example: magmar, electabuzz, tangela, likitung, rhydon between others. It is because of these factors that I think a new tier is necessary with the unused pokes of the NU tier.

I will leave a list of recommendations in case you want to remove or add pokes.

beedrill
pidgeot
raticate
fearow
arbok
sandslash
arbok
nidoqueen
wigglytuff
vileplume
Parasect
ninetales
persian
golduck
primeape
rapidash
farfetsh
dodrio
dewgong
electrode
marowak
hitmonchan
likitung
rhydon
tangela
seadra
seaking
mr. mime
electabuzz
magmar
meganium
furret
noctowl
ledian
ariados
xatu
togetic
sudowoodo
aimpon (evolucion)
sunflora
yanma
murkrow
misdreavus
girafaring
dunsparce
gligar
magcargo
piloswine
corsola
octllery
stantler
mightyena
beautifly
dustox
masquerain
exploud
nosepas

2 answers to this question

Actually a lot of pokemon from that list can be used on NU. For example Primeape, Nidoqueen, Ninetails, Dodrio, Ambipom, Gligar and Masquerain have posibly high % of usage. Other can be used without problem, it depends on you using them. Also some pokemons from that list are now Lc like Nosepass, Lickitung, Murkrow, and i dont know if i forget something. Personally i like NU a lot, maybe if a new tier is created it could make boring NU because would have less variety. So in conclution i dont know :v

Edited by soyhector