Any advice on beating winona?

Can some1 plz suggest me a good team to defeat this gym im really frustrated since it seems that the dificulty lvl of this is different compared to the original game. The trainers "conveniently" switch mons every time u use a super efective attack on them and if thast not enough that fricking altaria is sweeping the floor alone with my team.

Current team 

Lombre lvl 38 

Combusken lvl 38 

Golbat lvl 38 

Trapinch lvl 38 

Dustox lvl 38

Kyrlia lvl 38 

Atm i dont remember exactly how i skilled them and the server is full and i cant login, so if needed i can provide the skills i used once i can login

Thanks in advance

20 minutes ago, razimove said:

Can you tell me the pokemons she has? I'll lend you an hand. 

Although now is time for me to go catch some Z's, so if you're not in a hurry, we can talk tomorrow.

She has altaria, skarmory, tropius, pelipeer and i think a swablu... Have a good night catching tjose z`s. And thanks 

Using a full team of not-fully-evolved Pokemon (and one of the early-game bugs) is likely a big part of why you're struggling so much here - you don't have the stats to win, and this is one of the more difficult gyms due to her type variety. Gardevoir tends to perform very well at this gym, but since you got your Kirlia to the level cap without evolving it, it's stuck as one until you win (unless you make it a Gallade, which won't be very helpful here). Your best bet may be to switch something that isn't helping you much at the moment for an ice type that can also take a hit, like a Dewgong, Piloswine, Cloyster, Glaceon, or Sealeo.The GTL should have plenty of each.

7 hours ago, Rache said:

Using a full team of not-fully-evolved Pokemon (and one of the early-game bugs) is likely a big part of why you're struggling so much here - you don't have the stats to win, and this is one of the more difficult gyms due to her type variety. Gardevoir tends to perform very well at this gym, but since you got your Kirlia to the level cap without evolving it, it's stuck as one until you win (unless you make it a Gallade, which won't be very helpful here). Your best bet may need to switch something that isn't helping you much at the moment for an ice type that can also take a hit, like a Dewgong, Piloswine, Cloyster, Glaceon, or Sealeo.The GTL should have plenty of each.

I dont like that much the idea of having to buy some mons to Beat a gym (specially if later im going to let them aside) but i guess ill try ur approach. Thanks 

8 hours ago, Wickedsham said:

I dont like that much the idea of having to buy some mons to Beat a gym (specially if later im going to let them aside) but i guess ill try ur approach. Thanks 

It's not required to beat the story, but if you have problems with something it's fair way to help yourself.