Only third generation.

HELLO, I PLAYED POKEMMO TWO YEARS AND... I COME BACK FROM A LOT OF MONTHS AGO. WHEN I BACK UNOVA WAS APPLIED, BUT I JUST WANNA PLAY THIRD GENERATION, I HATE 4TH GENERATION... ATTACKS, MOVES AND POKEMONS I HATE THEM.

THERE ARE SOME WAY I CAN JUST PLAY UNTIL HOENN POKEDEX? POKEMON SHOWDOWN HAVE A FILTER, YOU CAN INCLUDE IT.

GREETINGS.

53 minutes ago, JUDAITO said:

LOL.... I'M JUST ASKING MAYBE CAN CHOOSE JUST THIRD GENERATION, SRY IF CAN'T UNDERSTAND ME. MAYBE IS SOME PEOPLE WHO THINKS LIKE ME, DON'T WANNA PLAY 4TH GEN.

I'M SORRY IF I WAS RUDE.

4 hours ago, ImFunk said:

Why are you yelling 。。。?

Now now guys, no need to come in with rude comments, wether you like or dislike what the person is saying try to keep it as civil as possible.

As for the thread itself, no, the game currently have pokemon/moves/abilities and items up to gen 5 (hue) and we're not looking forward to make it gen 3 exclusive, but if you are interested, you can make a suggestion in this forum section over here

Although as i said before, we're not looking forward to limitate the game to gen 3 you could always ask for a battle mode that surrounds the idea or something alike.

4 hours ago, SodaNaranja said:

Now now guys, no need to come in with rude comments, wether you like or dislike what the person is saying try to keep it as civil as possible.

As for the thread itself, no, the game currently have pokemon/moves/abilities and items up to gen 5 (hue) and we're not looking forward to make it gen 3 exclusive, but if you are interested, you can make a suggestion in this forum section over here

Although as i said before, we're not looking forward to limitate the game to gen 3 you could always ask for a battle mode that surrounds the idea or something alike.

LF toxic orb,eviolite,flame orb,draco meteor etc.

lmao jk jk

On 7/24/2018 at 4:35 PM, JUDAITO said:

HELLO, I PLAYED POKEMMO TWO YEARS AND... I COME BACK FROM A LOT OF MONTHS AGO. WHEN I BACK UNOVA WAS APPLIED, BUT I JUST WANNA PLAY THIRD GENERATION, I HATE 4TH GENERATION... ATTACKS, MOVES AND POKEMONS I HATE THEM.

THERE ARE SOME WAY I CAN JUST PLAY UNTIL HOENN POKEDEX? POKEMON SHOWDOWN HAVE A FILTER, YOU CAN INCLUDE IT.

GREETINGS.

You could choose to either just not use the roms or just dont' go over to that region, it's entirely up to you.
I'll kick back in Kanto sometimes and just walk it for nostalgia purposes when I'm feeling a change of pace from adventuring. Having the freedom to do that is pretty rad