PokeMMO Appreciation Thread

PokeMMO Appreciation Thread

Image result for pokemmo logo

Good evening fellow citizens of PokeMMO. I hope everyone is doing quite well. Since I am the Mayor of PokeMMO, I would like to disclose my whereabouts for the past three weeks. Every year, there is a Three Week memorial period where I am not allowed to have fun, so I had to abstain myself from PokeMMO for three weeks. While I was gone, there was a thought I had during my memorial period: "Why not make a 'PokeMMO Appreciation Thread' when I come back?" My list can last a while, but let me give you some of my personal highlights:

1. PokeMMO is not a "Pay to Play" nor a "Play to Win" game. The development team is very adamant about not making this happen, so it didn't happen. I remember back when there was a cellphone app and in order to progress to the next level, you had to pay $0.99 USD. When I found PokeMMO and they weren't charging me to advance, it was wonderful. You can buy Reward Points in the Gift Shop and this is voluntary.

2. The competitive battles on PokeMMO are quite electric. I remember moments when I was spectating a battle and there would be a player on the "losing" end until he/she pops in a surprise and sweeps someone. It is fun to watch the meta constantly develop.

3. The development team process their thoughts like Steve Jobs. They surprise the community with updates and it is fun exploring their work. Sometimes, people say "this is impossible" or "this is only a pipe dream" and the development team 9/10 times says something like "lets make is possible" or "lets turn that dream into a reality." I wish the developers well on implementing PokeMMO on Android.

4. PokeMMO has guilds. I like the fact that PokeMMO has its own guild system for players to join and work together. This promotes player unity and we need more unity in the world.

5. I can interact with my viewers and council members for my YouTube channels in game. As a YouTuber, it is nice to hear what people think about my video publications. Before being elected as Mayor, I was just a CEO and Founder of Roy Rogers Incorporated (News, Walkthrough, and Life). Early this year, there was a surprise Mayor Election while I was working on another episode for my Roy Rogers Walkthrough channel. When I was elected as Mayor, my in game life changed for me. With the Mayorship, I wanted to make a YouTube channel for self help videos. I appreciate the feedback I am receiving on the money video I made on that channel. Shout outs to @Jerryzoo@redspawn and @TJXD for your input on the video.

etc.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can go on with acclaiming PokeMMO, but I would like to hear from you. What parts of PokeMMO are you appreciative of? Please let me know down in the comment section.