Server full

We will not share the limit only that we have currently hit it and for the time being are not raising the limit. Sorry for the trouble. You should be able to login within minutes of being in the queue if not faster. Also donation status active will bypass the queue.

8 hours ago, Squirtle said:

No we will not.

not trying to be mean but it would be nice to have a reason sometime even if it's just "for leagal reason"or somethin else like "it would take to much time to code" cuz a plain denial could have a cuz fuck you added that it would feel the same. (gotta love the many interpretation someone can make from writen stuff)

7 minutes ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

not trying to be mean but it would be nice to have a reason sometime even if it's just "for leagal reason"or somethin else like "it would take to much time to code" cuz a plain denial could have a cuz fuck you added that it would feel the same. (gotta love the many interpretation someone can make from writen stuff)

Sure it is for security reasons.

20 hours ago, redspawn said:

If I had to guess, they don't want to attract attentions from those that take ownership of the intelectual property. Big numbers might attract unwanted attentions or something.

funny i guessed something like hackers knowing how many bots it would take to crash the server if they wanted since yours also kinda fell in the leagal reason but i guess it's also security to avoid such things

4 minutes ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

funny i guessed something like hackers knowing how many bots it would take to crash the server if they wanted since yours also kinda fell in the leagal reason but i guess it's also security to avoid such things

I mean it's a possibility, but they should be prepared for bot-net attacks, and who in their right mind, will waste resources in a game like this? x)