The bad parts of playing Pokemon

Some of the biggest turn offs for me when playing Pokemon are IVs, EV training, Natures, Egg moves, and Z-Moves. I can never truly fight against any other player because I don't have maximized stats for my Pokemon and it just takes so long to do along with being extremely tedious. Why fight against others when they have maximized stats for their Pokemon and I don't? I would be at a huge disadvantage and thus I stick with playing the virtual console 3DS Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow.

Below are the obvious things that need to happen for Pokemon to actually git good:

IVs should be removed.

EV training should be removed or made a lot easier/faster to do.

Natures should be made a lot easier to do/get.

Egg moves should be removed or made a lot easier to do/get for your Pokemon.

Z-moves should never be made an option.

Well, back to Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow I go! :)

EVs and IVs exist in RBY, you just can't see them.

EV training is a lot faster than it used to be now that we have hordes. I can train 10 pokes in all 6 stats in 2 days.

Natures are a big part of determining a pokemons purpose or particular affinity compared to others of it species, like EVs and IVs. If we got rid of those, why not get rid of every species of Pokemon except one? The variety is what makes it good.

I do think it would be cool if 2 parents who had the same nature could make a baby with that nature without an everstone, like IV passing, but thats all i think should be changed.

Egg moves are a big part of making the pokemon experience immersive, making you feel like youre living in a pokemon world. You can only get, say, Spikes on Roselia, if you breed it with Cacnea who can learn that move. There's no reason Roselia by itself should be able to set out spikes.

Z Moves arent in this game

Battling is the endgame, that is, you do everything else in the game to prepare for it. If you could battle with people who have been playing for a long time, immediately,  it would be no fun and there would be no reason to play for a long time. Its more rewarding to battle with pokemon you have bred with egg moves and good IVs and nature, and trained their EVs.

Ive spent like 10 minutes typing this when i could have been EVing 3 pokes at once. Sayonara

4 hours ago, Naufon said:

Some of the biggest turn offs for me when playing Pokemon are IVs, EV training, Natures, Egg moves, and Z-Moves. I can never truly fight against any other player because I don't have maximized stats for my Pokemon and it just takes so long to do along with being extremely tedious. Why fight against others when they have maximized stats for their Pokemon and I don't? I would be at a huge disadvantage and thus I stick with playing the virtual console 3DS Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow.

Below are the obvious things that need to happen for Pokemon to actually git good:

IVs should be removed.

EV training should be removed or made a lot easier/faster to do.

Natures should be made a lot easier to do/get.

Egg moves should be removed or made a lot easier to do/get for your Pokemon.

Z-moves should never be made an option.

Well, back to Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow I go! :)

Or... you know... try another game...