You guys should host more mini-events on your own.

35 minutes ago, SecretDjinn said:

Hide and seeks are my favorites, definitely looking forward to hosting one of these when i can c:

I just did one with relatively easy spots and gave away like 2.2m.

Only issue I have with these, is numerous times in the past I've gotten told by mods to stop 'spamming' the chat by updating with a small hint every 2 minutes or so.

I got in trouble for trying to engage the community and give away my own dollaridoos. :'(

11 hours ago, EssDeeCee said:

I just did one with relatively easy spots and gave away like 2.2m.

Only issue I have with these, is numerous times in the past I've gotten told by mods to stop 'spamming' the chat by updating with a small hint every 2 minutes or so.

I got in trouble for trying to engage the community and give away my own dollaridoos. :'(

yeah sadly a few staff memeber just want to see us suffer and don't have fun and we can't do anything becaus of this

"1. Rules related to "Chat" and communication with other users

i. You will follow the instructions of PokeMMO's Staff while using PokeMMO's Services."

they can basically be tyrant by making up rules for whatever bullshit reason they want

to come back to the topic just saying if you do other thing than hide and seek make sure to plan all the rule before since there is nearly allways someone that will find a loophole if you left room for it. but it's allways fun to see someone do a random hide and seek tho loved those moment where i just logged in and someone was in the chat saying whoever finds me get 100k. those event are small enough that you can actually feel like you have a good chance to win something unlike in the official one that are crowded.

On 7/21/2018 at 6:45 AM, EssDeeCee said:

16 hours ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

"1. Rules related to "Chat" and communication with other users

i. You will follow the instructions of PokeMMO's Staff while using PokeMMO's Services."

they can basically be tyrant by making up rules for whatever bullshit reason they want

1. Rules related to "Chat" and communication with other users:

2. You may not spam, flood, or repeatedly make duplicate posts. Messages composed of gibberish and messages outside of their designated chat channels are considered spam;

I wonder why you've decided to quote only one rule,when there is rule nr2 saying "You may not spam,flood, or repeatedly make duplicate posts.

So, basically, it's not "tyranty and making up rules" when they're quoting rule that is stated above this one rule you've quoted.

If you wish to talk about it tho, feel free to shot my pm. Since this thread is literally on most viewed part of forum, I just couldn't not point out, that moderators are not using rule 8 here, but rule 2 instead.

@EssDeeCee ^this statement above is not shutting down discussion about doing events like H&S in public chats tho, so don't read it as blocking them

13 hours ago, Bearminator said:

1. Rules related to "Chat" and communication with other users:

2. You may not spam, flood, or repeatedly make duplicate posts. Messages composed of gibberish and messages outside of their designated chat channels are considered spam;

I wonder why you've decided to quote only one rule,when there is rule nr2 saying "You may not spam,flood, or repeatedly make duplicate posts.

So, basically, it's not "tyranty and making up rules" when they're quoting rule that is stated above this one rule you've quoted.

I didn't quote that rule has he/she/it never implied that he/she/it was spaming the same message over and over. I consider that sending different message has a clue every 2 minute is something that is a bit of a strentch to call spamming. but I could get your point has he/she/it is theorically spamming a message with the same goal.

just one last thing for the road. remember that if regular player should be muted for spaming chat with hints for hide and seek, staff should also get their hide and seek event raided has they are doing the same thing.

21 hours ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

just one last thing for the road. remember that if regular player should be muted for spamming chat with hints for hide and seek, staff should also get their hide and seek event raided has they are doing the same thing.

You should try look at official events when a staff member is hosting them.The hints during these events are given at the beginning of the and are repeated on when a player requests (with some chats and giggles in between).

Also if you have any complains about staff or you think you were unfairly warned or muted, Its better that you contact an SGM or Squirtle to sort it out rather than making a post and arguing about it.

15 hours ago, EssDeeCee said:

You can't hide in the Tanoby Key cave thing.

I mean you can, but nobody can ever find you since it only displays you on the screen, nobody else.

Source: I fucked up and hid there.

let me guess that room is outside of all channel like the e4 and battle frontier/tents?

4 hours ago, Lightningvolt said:

You should try look at official events when a staff member is hosting them.The hints during these events are given at the beginning of the and are repeated on when a player requests (with some chats and giggles in between).

Also if you have any complains about staff or you think you were unfairly warned or muted, Its better that you contact an SGM or Squirtle to sort it out rather than making a post and arguing about it.

... at least i am glad to see your troll side didn't completly died by becoming staff.

1 hour ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

let me guess that room is outside of all channel like the e4 and battle frontier/tents?

... at least i am glad to see your troll side didn't completly died by becoming staff.

Apparently so. I had no idea it was beforehand. Felt pretty bad that people were looking for me and at least 4-5 actually went in there but weren't able to claim their prize.

6 minutes ago, EssDeeCee said:

Apparently so. I had no idea it was beforehand. Felt pretty bad that people were looking for me and at least 4-5 actually went in there but weren't able to claim their prize.

well at least if you kept sending message in ch chat no one but those also outside of channel saw them

1 minute ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

well at least if you kept sending message in ch chat no one but those also outside of channel saw them

I used global chat. Live and learn I guess. Was trying to give away 250k, decided to hide again and give away 750k to make up for the fuckery.

6 minutes ago, EssDeeCee said:

I used global chat. Live and learn I guess. Was trying to give away 250k, decided to hide again and give away 750k to make up for the fuckery.

lol okay now i can see why staff told you to stop global isn't a good idea for that type of event hasthey would have to come to the same channel has you to be a part of it wich isn't something everyone want to do. so just use gloabal to advertise your event a few time insted then only use ch chat

1 minute ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

lol okay now i can see why staff told you to stop global isn't a good idea for that type of event hasthey would have to come to the same channel has you to be a part of it wich isn't something everyone want to do. so just use gloabal to advertise your event a few time insted then only use ch chat

It was the channel that one that got me warned by 2 different mods months ago. I'd update when people asked for hints. Ended up cancelling the events and telling the users the mods said the little event has to stop and asked them to thank the mods.

Haven't had any issues recently though, which is a good thing. Also, I'm pretty sure we can all agree there's much, much stupider shit being said in the global chat by some users every 20 seconds.