Vs seeker refresh and NPC/gym rebattle timer

SpiritOfSun

Question

Can we get a timer for trainer rematches for npcs and gym leaders?

like if i rematch a gym leader/npc then talk to them again why not have the vs seeker give you a notification that says "you can re battle this person in *insert time* hours/minutes"
or instead of the vs seeker just making an "[x]" pop up over a npcs head if you cant re battle them can we have a cool down timer instead?

this cool down timer notification could either be in the form of as chat system message or an npc chat bubble

keeping track of when exactly i re battled certain npcs or gym  leaders is a bit frustrating if Ive forgotten especially when i do a random gym battle on my lunch break using the mobile app. then all the gym cool downs are out of sync

while the argument could be said that "you should just keep track of it on your own" that doesn't change the fact that would be a great quality of life update and gives the actual vs seeker a some actual use in game.
______

the second suggestion would be having a once daily (24/hours) vs seeker refresh for either all gym battles in game OR all gym battles in a specific region

you could potentially charge for a daily refresh  either with  Reward points OR in game currency balancing the whole.

2 answers to this question

I like this idea. I am really tired of updating a spreadsheet that holds no integrity when I show it off to people. People can tell me it's fake and make fun of me. However, if we get to have a proper TIMER from the game itself, it will hold an immune integrity of its own, which will definitely increase the competition between players. 

I find the idea of having a daily events rather amusing. I recently joined the game, and it's going to be super fun if we could have different dailies for different cities. It would encourage players to spread around the game, hunt special and unique rewards.  

I believe even having banners or cosmetic awards for KDA could play a nice more competitive atmosphere around. 

You got yourself an upvote mate! keep posting more ideas. It's always nice to have positive thoughts around. 

Good luck catching them all :)