PokeMMO Battle Association - Division Semi-finals

On 8/2/2018 at 4:28 PM, OrangeManiac said:

Situation: Laz is nowhere to be found. If Laz doesn't become super active to schedule the game in next couple of days, game will be defaulted to Coolio.

Hey Orange, I apologize for not showing up in the past few days, Im in holidays away from my laptop, but if it's still possible I can play my game asap.
LF @DaftCoolio 

Situation: Lazaaro was completely absent from the forums for the first about 9-10 days from the matches being posted. After letting me and Coolio know he's back me and Bluebreath decided to grant Lazaaro the weekend remaining to be active enough to respond to Coolio's suggested times. Coolio's suggested time windows were really reasonable and even though time zone differences were an issue, after such inactivity Lazaaro should have answered to Coolio's times at least by now. 

Because we have agreed that other players having to wait for this long to conclude this event is unreasonable, there's no other options but to give Coolio the win by default, per Lazaaro's inactivity.

Edited by OrangeManiac
4 minutes ago, OrangeManiac said:

Situation: Lazaaro was completely absent from the forums for the first about 9-10 days from the matches being posted. After letting me and Coolio know he's back me ane Bluebreath decided to grant Lazaaro the weekend remaining to be active enough to respond to Coolio's suggested times. Coolio's suggested time windows were really reasonable and even though time zone differences were an issue, after such inactivity Lazaaro should have answered to Coolio's times at least by now. 

Because we have agreed that other players having to wait for this long to conclude this event is unreasonable, there's no other options but to give Coolio the win by default, per Lazaaro's inactivity.

fair decision