[MOD] Last Gen Monster Icons (Updated 5 generation + Updated event) 27/10/2018

Last Gen Monster Icons

English:

IMPORTANT TO LOOK AT THE PHOTO. ---> [Here]

Hi, I'm Crakeruser the updater of "[MOD] Last Gen Monster icons (Gen 5 Support)"

What brings new is some skins of the pokémon that have changed and organized all the skins of the Pokémon and added new skins for the new generation is but that you like the mod.

Do not hesitate to send errors of the mod I will be attentive to the messages of the mod to see that piles are wrong and upload a new version.

I do not leave images for you to notice the change of the skins within the game.

NOT AVAILABLE FOR ANDROID.

Image: [Here]

Discharge and New version:

Instructions:

1.- There will be the game below to the right starting from above the third option says "Administration Mods" will appear a window where the mod to put the mod is easy just have to give the option "Open mods folder" and will open a sale there drag the mod and give the button that is above Link Web and then give wait and ask to restart give "OK" and the game is closed and they will return to habri so they can enjoy of the mod.
2.- END.

Before putting the mod in the folder they ensure that there is no other version of because if it will not give compatibility problems.

YOU CAN NOT HAVE ANOTHER SKIN MOD WHILE YOU HAVE THIS MOD ACTIVE.

MOD ---> "here" <--- NO PASSWORD and "here" <--- Version 17.0. 819.40 KB

I am in constant update of the mod because some sprites are not as they should see in game or I will update the sprites with the best quality possible, since I have to resize more than 532 sprites that are current in the mod soon add that the sprites of the Pokémon show if they are shiny or not that it will take me a little because I still have not found the way that you can distend different sprites of the same pokémon.

Halloween

Halloween event something special that I wanted to bring and last 27 until October 31 to see if you like.

Event --> MOD ---> "here" <--- NO PASSWORD and "here" <--- Version 17.0. 818.49 KB

Credits to:
GigoloimCabrio for having created the mod.

The owner of the icon is chrisbanks2.

Español:

IMPORTANTE MIRAR LA FOTO. ---> [Aquí]

Hola soy Crakeruser el actualizador del "[MOD] Last Gen Monster icons (Gen 5 Support)"

Lo que trae nuevo es algúnos pieles de los pokémon que e cambiado y organizado todos los pieles de los pokémon y añadido nuevos pieles para la nueva generación es pero que os guste el mod.

No duden en mandar errores del mod estaré atento a los mensages del mod para ver que piles están mal y subo una nueva versión.

No dejo imágenes para que vosotros noten el cambio de las pieles dentro del juego.

NO DISPONIBLE PARA ANDROID.

Imagen: [Aquí]

Descarga y Nuevas versión:

Instrucciones:

1.- Habré el juego abajo a la derecha empezando desde arriba la tercera opción dice "Administración de Mods" les aparecerá una ventana dónde estar el mod para poner el mod es fácil solo tiene que darle a la opción de "Abrir la carpeta de mods" y le abrirá una venta allí arrastran el mod y le dan al botón de que está arriba de Enlace Web y después le dan aguardar y le pedir reiniciar le dan a "OK" y se les cierra el juego y se les vuelve a habri para que puedan disfrutar del mod.
2.- FIN

Antes de poner el mod en la carpeta aseguran que no hay otra versión de porque si no dará problemas de compatibilidad.

NO PUEDEN TENER OTRO MOD DE SKINS MIENTRAS QUE TENGAS ESTE MOD ACTIVO.

Descarga:

MOD ---> "Aquí" <--- SIN CONTRASEÑA o "Aquí" <--- Versión 17.0 819.40 KB

Estoy en contaste actualización del mod porque algunos sprites no están como deberían ver dentro de juego o voy actualizando los sprites con mejor calidad posible teniendo que tengo que redimensionar a más de 532 sprites que hay actual en el mod próximamente añadiere que los sprites de los pokémon muestre si son shiny o no eso me tardara un poco porque aún no encontrado la manera que se puede distengir distintos sprites del mismo pokémon.

Halloween

Evento Halloween algo especial que quería traer y durar 27 hasta 31 de octubre a ver si os gusta

Evento ---> MOD ---> "Aquí" <--- SIN CONTRASEÑA o "Aquí" <--- Versión 17.0 818.49 KB

Creditos a:

GigoloimCabrio por haber creador el mod.

El dueño del icono es chrisbanks2.

Edited by Crakeruser

New version 2.0:

They have changed 4 skins of the pokemon that are distosinados now they are seen with better quality those skins.

Download:
MOD ---> "Here" <--- NO PASSWORD or "Here".

Nueva versión 2.0:

Se han cambiado 4 pieles de los pokemon que estában distosinados ahora se ven con mejor calidad esas pieles.

Descarga:

MOD ---> "Aquí" <--- SIN CONTRASEÑA o "Aquí".

Edited by Crakeruser

New version 3.0:

They have changed 5 skins of the pokemon that are distosinados now they are seen with better quality those skins.

Download:

Nueva versión 3.0:

Se han cambiado 5 pieles de los pokemon que estában distosinados ahora se ven con mejor calidad esas pieles.

Descarga:

Edited by Crakeruser

New version 5.0:

They have changed 16 skins of the pokemon that are distosinados now they are seen with better quality those skins.

Download:

Nueva versión 5.0:

Se han cambiado 16 pieles de los pokemon que estában distosinados ahora se ven con mejor calidad esas pieles.

Descarga:

Edited by Crakeruser
1 hour ago, Urphonesux said:

Thanks for the mod. Just installed the update and the placement on the side of the screen is a little off4ikeps.png

Español: El mod no está pensado para android por las redimensiones que se tiene que hacer a todas las pieles para adaptar a dispositivo android.

English: The mod is not designed for android because of the dimensions that must be made to all skins to adapt to android device.

New version 6.0:

They have changed 16 skins of the pokemon that are distosinados now they are seen with better quality those skins.

Download:

Nueva versión 6.0:

Se han cambiado 16 pieles de los pokemon que estában distosinados ahora se ven con mejor calidad esas pieles.

Descarga:

Edited by Crakeruser

New version 7.0:

Download:

Nueva versión 7.0:

Descarga:

Edited by Crakeruser

New Version 8.0:

From now on I will not say how many sprites and changed I will only put the version of the mod and its download because this way I take time to copy and paste XD you will notice the change in the game.

Download:
MOD ---> "Here" <--- NO PASSWORD or "Here". 8.0 Version.

Nueva versión 8.0:

A partir de ahora no diré cuantos sprites e cambiado solo pondré la versión del mod y su descarga porque así me quito tiempo de copiar y pegar XD vosotros notaran el cambio en el juego

Descarga:

MOD ---> "Aquí" <--- SIN CONTRASEÑA o "Aquí". 8.0 Versión.

Edited by Crakeruser
  • 2 months later...

New Version 13.0:

Download:

MOD ---> "Here" <--- NO PASSWORD or "Here" . 11.0 Version. 621.48 KB

In the new version brings new mod icon plus new skins.

The owner of the icon is chrisbanks2.

Nueva versión 13.0:

Descarga:

MOD ---> "Aquí" <--- SIN CONTRASEÑA o "Aquí" . 11.0 Versión. 621.48 KB

En la nueva versión trae nuevo icono del mod más skins nuevas.

El dueño del icono es chrisbanks2.

Edited by Crakeruser
On 23/10/2018 at 13:47, Crakeruser said:

Nueva versión 15.0:

Descargar:

MOD ---> " here " <--- NO PASSWORD y " here " <--- Version 15.0 . 790.08 KB .

Nueva versión 15.0:

Descarga:

MOD ---> "Aquí" <--- SIN CONTRASEÑA o "Aquí" <--- Versión 15.0 790.08 KB

Buenas! buen post! report bug: cuando selecciono pokemon en la lucha la skin de banette parpadea y aparece la skin de minun en su lugar xD

3 minutes ago, Porpick said:

Buenas! buen post! report bug: cuando selecciono pokemon en la lucha la skin de banette parpadea y aparece la skin de minun en su lugar xD

Dime que Pokémon es o toma un captura de pantalla con  la herramienta  recortes si estás en windows Porpick

Edited by Crakeruser