All pokemon in the PC is missing

Hello. I played this game during 2013-2015. I just started to play again and realize all my pokemon in the in-game pc had gone missing but not on my party. Is that some sort of data wipe happened before? If yes, may I know when is the data wipe happened?

7 minutes ago, ZzLow96 said:

Hello. I played this game during 2013-2015. I just started to play again and realize all my pokemon in the in-game pc had gone missing but not on my party. Is that some sort of data wipe happened before? If yes, may I know when is the data wipe happened?

No. Odds are this is a visual bug. Relogging should resolve it but if not we cannot help you.

1 minute ago, XelaKebert said:

No. Odds are this is a visual bug. Relogging should resolve it but if not we cannot help you.

sadly its still missing ..... zzzz ... is it something related to android login? because currently i login through android version. 

7 minutes ago, ZzLow96 said:

sadly its still missing ..... zzzz ... is it something related to android login? because currently i login through android version. 

No. This is an uncommon thing. Sometimes it takes a few relogs but other times they never come back. In either case we are unable to assist any further.

3 hours ago, XelaKebert said:

No. This is an uncommon thing. Sometimes it takes a few relogs but other times they never come back. In either case we are unable to assist any further.

Wew, Ice Cold. Not even a sorry the game stole all of your oldschool pokes? Making comps back in 2013 was no easy feat man.

Edited by CCMayhem