Pokebank

If you are playing at Kanto, can you move your pokemon to a new game, for example, in Unova?

I mean... It doesn't have to be like Pokebank. Maybe you can try selling your pokemon in Kanto for another char you own in Unova (?).

Thanks! I found the answer in the FAQ some minutes after posting this question... I should've read the FAQ first.

By the way, one more question: if I use a mod, will I be able to play with players who doesn't have the same mod? For example, if I play using a mod that adds pokemon from Alola, other players who doesn't have this mod will be able to battle with me?

31 minutes ago, DiegoMR said:

Thanks! I found the answer in the FAQ some minutes after posting this question... I should've read the FAQ first.

By the way, one more question: if I use a mod, will I be able to play with players who doesn't have the same mod? For example, if I play using a mod that adds pokemon from Alola, other players who doesn't have this mod will be able to battle with me?

The mods only change music/sprites on your end. They do not affect who you can match with or see in game.