[OU] Fairy of Wind (Saturday 21st July)

zw6tpXg.gif

Details

Automated Tournament | Single Battle | 128 Players | 6v6 OU | Bracket

Date & Time

Saturday, 21st July | EDT 09:00 AM | UTC 13:00 PM | BST 14:00 PM Time Zone Converter

Registration

Registrations will open 15 minutes prior to the tournament. You can register by clicking on the PvP menu option (Masterball icon) and then select "Tournament Signup". You may only enter on one account.

Clauses

Evasion / Sleep / OHKO / Unique Species / Self-KO / OP Item

Tournament Clauses Explained

OU Ban List

Spoiler

Dugtrio

Wobbuffet

Banned Moves

Spoiler

Foul Play

Synchronoise

Baton Pass

Draco Meteor (Hydreigon)

1st Place Prize

cottonee.gif

Shiny GIFT Cottonee

Your choice of nature, 2 moves, with IVs 2x31 & 4x25

&

1,300,000 Pokeyen OR 1,300 Reward Points

2nd Place Prize

700,000 Pokeyen OR 700 Reward Points

3rd - 4th Place Prize

250,000 Pokeyen OR 250 Reward Points

5th - 8th Place Prize

125,000 Pokeyen OR 125 Reward Points

6 minutes ago, Matoka said:

to be honest, after about 1 week post-tournament they're gonna likely be OU or UU at the very least cause their ability will finally work, so OU makes sense kinda?

And?

They still lack NU tourneys. 

Ed: Not everyone does OU. Even nu matchmaking doesn't even work or for UU. Need to put attention to other areas.

Edited by xStarr
Just now, xStarr said:

And?

They still lack NU tourneys. 

Oh, I thought it was a comment focused on why is an NU pokemon the reward for an OU tournament, rather than "why is there not an NU tournament", if I did indeed misunderstand then i'm sorry. I'm just excited for Whimsicott to finally get prankster.

Also good luck to everyone competing! That's a good shiny there after all.

1 minute ago, Matoka said:

Oh, I thought it was a comment focused on why is an NU pokemon the reward for an OU tournament, rather than "why is there not an NU tournament", if I did indeed misunderstand then i'm sorry. I'm just excited for Whimsicott to finally get prankster.

Also good luck to everyone competing! That's a good shiny there after all.

It can be viewed both ways. I know Whimi is gonna be moved up becuz of its ability. I have no problem with that. Just barely any tourneys that I would enjoy more of.

1 minute ago, xStarr said:

It can be viewed both ways. I know Whimi is gonna be moved up becuz of its ability. I have no problem with that. Just barely any tourneys that I would enjoy more of.

Nowadays, tournaments generally get posted closer to their start date. No particular reason, that's just how they're approved.

Anyway, to the point. There's a whole bunch of tournaments in the back waiting to be released. The next couple weeks has a variety of tiers, so hopefully you'll be satisfied.

11 minutes ago, Quilachy said:

Nu when?

2 hours ago, KaynineXL said:

Nowadays, tournaments generally get posted closer to their start date. No particular reason, that's just how they're approved.

Anyway, to the point. There's a whole bunch of tournaments in the back waiting to be released. The next couple weeks has a variety of tiers, so hopefully you'll be satisfied.

Please read previous posts 

• YIBU locked this topic