Champion of champions [Pokemon World Tournament]

WederGon

Question

Well it is something that occurred to me, that the GMs organize a tournament with all the players (Obviously we are all pokemon champions) where the point is to do something similar to black and white 2, but in this case do it with us, the community, make a tournament where the first place has the title of "World Champion" and the last 4 would be the World Elite Four, Put NPCs with the skin of the winners in some city or if you can make a new map it could be great, where all the players can challenge them (And when they defeat them they would earn a good economic reward). They would have the teams with which they participated in the tournaments. Each year this event would take place (Or every four years) to renew the champion and elite four. Would it be great, would not it? And a way to leave the mark in this game, you could also record the names of the players in a kind of rock or a hall of fame. (To understand me better) Put a stone and when you read it open a window with the list of names of world champions.

What do you think?

Edited by WederGon

3 answers to this question

I know I'm probably gonna sound like a smug VGC elitist... but calling anyone from PokeMMO a "Pokemon World Champion" shouldn't be a thing. I'd be even hesitant to call anyone PokeMMO Champion as it's very tier dependent and time dependent. Nothing wrong with calling someone just the winner of tournament or tournament series xyz, and that's that.