First time making a comp team

need advice on anything that could be switched pokemon wise, move wise, and ev wise. Thanks :)

Starmie

Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31

6/0/0/252/0/252

Life Orb

Scald

Psychic

Thunderbolt

Ice Beam

Ferrothorn

Relaxed 31/31/31/x/31/1

252/6/252/0/0/0

Leftovers

Gyro Ball

Power Whip

Stelth Rock

Spikes

Blissey

Calm 31/x/31/31/31/31

252/0/6/0/252/0

Leftovers

Wish

Protect

Toxic

Ice Beam

Chandelure

Timid  31/x/31/31/31/31

0/0/0/252/6/252

Choice Specs

Energy Ball

Overheat

Flamethrower

Shadowball

Dragonite

Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31

6/252/0/0/0/252

Leftovers

Dragon claw

Earthquake

Extreme Speed

Dragon Dance

Hydreigon

Modest 31/x/31/31/31/31

2/4/0/252/0/252

Choice Scarf

Surf

Flamethrower

Dragon Pulse

Dark Pulse

You have no switch ins to mamoswine which is one of the big boy wallbreakers of the tier.

Your starmie set is fine, but you probably could sacrifice a bit of move coverage to fit rapid spin in.

Thorn set is pretty usable if you're running leftovers, but if you decide to run shed shell, maybe leech seed over spikes for more survivability would be nice.

About Dragonite, right now jolly isn't very used, it's not terrible, just adamant brings more to the table, and is used cband, or mild for rain teams w/life orb

Chandelure set is pretty cool, and you can maaybe fit in Trick if you're keen on keeping Specs.

Blissey cleric is a bit iffy, and this is just personal opinion, but I find flamethrower and shadow ball to have a lot more utility than ice beam.

Hydreigon moves are pretty cool, but what is the justification for surf? I think you're better off going with focus blast.

Very well. Team seems fine, so all replacements are kinda minor. Still.

1- Starmie- Surf for scald. In a pure offense set, you want all power you can get, not the 30% burns (Besides, surf is free)

2-Ferrothorn - Replace some def for spdef. Reason for this is that its def is already so high that investing full on it is just not worth. Split those defenses( It will even take random weaker hp fires much better)

3- Blissey - INVEST 252 DEF!!! No matter what nature, set, level, OT, or even the pokeball it was caught on. Blissey needs 252 def. Since its calm, invest then some spdef, and rest in hp. Also, since its main move is ice beam, leaving it useless against steel, I would consider replacing toxic for thunder wave.

4- Chandelure - Nothing to add imo.

5- Dragonite - Also nothing much to add. Maybe a more offensive item cause you are already sacrificing some power for speed on a dd set, but as I said, its completely fine as it is.

6 - Hydreigon - I am not a fan of scarf Hydreigon, but that´s just my personal bias. But if it suits you, then nothing to add as well.

Good luck!

Edited by pachima