Charaktere is deleted :(

I wanted to sign up again after a long time. When I entered my data is written there create a new charaktere.... I have already changed my email address and sign up again but no success. I have re-inserted the Rom files but the same shit. What i can do ? Anyone can help? Yeah I know my English is not the best.

Edited by Deadkun

Sorry, but a few years back we had a character wipe that deleted characters that met certain criteria (hours played, having no shinies, in-game money, etc).

It seems that, by what you're saying, your character(s) has been deleted.

Unfortunately, there's nothing we can do about it but you are free to start a new one and begin in one of the new regions! 

Half a year ago (maybe fewer) , I was still able to play the charakter, thats why i do not think that my charakter was affected from this charaktere wipe ( fews years ago) 

And what ist with the money that i Spend in Costumes for this game?

Edited by Deadkun
2 minutes ago, redspawn said:

Please write about your problem here: https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/forum/47-support-request/

What @Perry refered to happened in like 2015 or late 2014, don't remember.

What redspawn said (thanks!). 

In this case, it seems you can't find what account you have your character on - only in the Support Request section can we give you assistance with this. 

• Perry locked this topic