[MOD] Kalos+Alola Mod Update 6.0.0

IM WORKİNG ON AN UPDATE AND IM THINKING OF POSTING IT IN 10-15 HOURS

We Have a Team Too! Mail tipsizdarkbey To Join!

Link:https://drive.google.com/file/d/18n_zYRwCAAE4IFivZ-LFZ059WKyktuLS/view?usp=sharing the last update had an error to it. so, i updated the link

THE MOD WORKS BETTER ON ANDROID DEVICES

***I'm Trying To Reduce The Sizes***

Edited by pokemaniactoprak
Errors in link
1 hour ago, Paul4j3 said:

Ash Greninja Vikavolt and Goodra

Ok. i have already uploaded an update but i will update the game again to add those 3. And, do you think i should delete bunnelby>ratata and diggersby>raticate untill i make the sprites smaller? just asking.

And, what pokemon should i replace for ash-greninja?

Thanks for downloading the mod!

On 7/12/2018 at 9:20 PM, Apemon7 said:

There is a reason for why it works better on android...

unknown.png

i have updated the mod. if you are interested 

8 hours ago, DiegoMR said:

Hello!

I'm new to PokeMMO. 

If I use this mod, will I only be able to play online with players who have the same mod? 

How can I get these pokemon if they are not original from the region I'm playing?

See ya

Hi! 

Mods are like skin packs, for example you are seeing a greninja instead of a blastoise in a battle but another person who doesn't use the mod sees a blastoise. so, you can play with others who dont have the mod too.

The mod replaces old pokemon and makes them a kalos pokemon or an alola pokemon like mimikyu instead of sudowoodo or chespin instead of bulbasaur.

i will edit the topic so i casn make a list of all the pokemon available.

see ya.

7 hours ago, Paul4j3 said:

i'm trying to download the mod and for some reason it won't work with pokemmo and yes i'm using Android

hey paul! are you sure you put the mod in the mods folder? if you dont know, i csan explain you how to set up a mod.

1-click the menu icon at the top right of trhe log-in screen(not the in-game menu . use the log-in screen menu)

2-choose mod management

3-select the mod(first you have to pick up the mod from the folder yuou downloaded it in.)

4-turn the mod on. it should say that the game must be restarted

i hope this works.

dont forget to join our team. Kalös [XYZö]

if you want to join send an in-game mail to tipsizdarkbey and say when will you be  able to enter the game

4 hours ago, pokemaniactoprak said:

Hi! 

Mods are like skin packs, for example you are seeing a greninja instead of a blastoise in a battle but another person who doesn't use the mod sees a blastoise. so, you can play with others who dont have the mod too.

The mod replaces old pokemon and makes them a kalos pokemon or an alola pokemon like mimikyu instead of sudowoodo or chespin instead of bulbasaur.

i will edit the topic so i casn make a list of all the pokemon available.

see ya.

Gotcha. But do the moves change too?

@DiegoMR I don't think you understand how mods work in PokeMMO. Like skin packs, they just change how things look or sound. When the creator is saying he changes Blastoise to Greninja, he isn't actually doing that. It's still a Blastoise, it just LOOKS like a Greninja. For example as you can see from my image I posted earlier:
unknown.png

It says that this Pokemon is Venusaur, and it IS still Venusaur. It just looks like Chesnaught now.

So, no. It does not change the moves.

Edited by Apemon7
  • Kizhaz changed the title to [MOD] Kalos+Alola Mod Update 6.0.0
  • 1 month later...