Roleplayers Needed

Yes, we do exist.  Yes, we're struggling to find like minded people.  Yes, we're here. 

Come forth and rejoice!  Let not the trolls spam you into silence!  Come, be proud. We have fought against people who would call us satanists, so now we are here to fight against those who would call use newbs, noobs and l0sers for simply wishing to partake in a world as though we were IN that world instead of looking down upon it from on high like some adolescent would-be god.

I play Valensiya.

I play a trainer.

I am a roleplayer!

11 hours ago, thkaal said:

Yes, we do exist.  Yes, we're struggling to find like minded people.  Yes, we're here. 

Come forth and rejoice!  Let not the trolls spam you into silence!  Come, be proud. We have fought against people who would call us satanists, so now we are here to fight against those who would call use newbs, noobs and l0sers for simply wishing to partake in a world as though we were IN that world instead of looking down upon it from on high like some adolescent would-be god.

I play Valensiya.

I play a trainer.

I am a roleplayer!

35 minutes ago, TeamRocketHarry said:

Can i join?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Basically, I plan on "gming" some stories, but I'd also like there to  be some rival rp teams (I know that's asking a lot since there are so few rpers).  But basically, I'm just going to run this as a kind of table top for the club/team that we're forming.

And using PTU as a reference for what the character's know.

Edited by thkaal