Future Updates??!!

Do you know what's in the program for future updates of PokeMMO??? 
It would be nice to add Sinnoh ... or add the legendary Pokemon but to ban them in competitive tournaments.
or through some stratagem I add the pokemon of Alola ... Capable in certain areas.
I really hope that they add the legendary pokemon as it would be more beautiful ... 
in fact, once you finish the game you can go and get the legendary and therefore it would last longer

Another really nice thing could be to add "gyms" for each player who has beaten the league at least 2 times .... 
obviously these gyms will not be physical .. but abstract and concrete there is only the fight .... and the customizable medal 

Cool, Right?
Let me know what you think

Edited by Ennike21

Yes I know..but

I after I was written I read the post of matoka .... 
and since I saw an "old" feedback I thought I saw that people thought about a month and a half away from the post of matoka ... 
if you could understand my intent you would not be so "aggressive"

In regards to questions referring to future updates my thread contains all of the information that has been revealed by staff up-to-date (to my knowledge).
this means that while the thread was created a while ago I have been keeping it update to semi-daily.

Anything beyond questions regarding what is upcoming belongs in a different, separate thread in the Suggestion section of the forums and this is why people are not engaging in discussion with you here regarding your ideas for the game.

You will be more likely to receive responses after making a new thread for your ideas in the Suggestion topic.

for the questions however I hope my thread answered them for you as much as they reasonably could.

Edited by Matoka