moderate the Spanish chat

I'm sorry, I didn't quite understand the post. 

If you think you've been unfairly punished please bring that up to one of our SGMs (Bear & Pidgey); if you want to report a player that has been breaking the rules, please do so in the Player Reports section of these forums.

2 minutes ago, Perry said:

I'm sorry, I didn't quite understand the post. 

If you think you've been unfairly punished please bring that up to one of our SGMs (Bear & Pidgey); if you want to report a player that has been breaking the rules, please do so in the Player Reports section of these forums.

no, I was well silenced, and I hope that they are so with all those who break the rules of the community

Just now, Walerito said:

no, I was well silenced, and I hope that they are so with all those who break the rules of the community

We do not have a whole lot of moderators that speak Spanish, but we equally punish every rule breaker when we see them, well, breaking the rules - following our Penalty Policy. 

6 minutes ago, Perry said:

We do not have a whole lot of moderators that speak Spanish, but we equally punish every rule breaker when we see them, well, breaking the rules - following our Penalty Policy. 

and it's okay, I manage a Spanish-speaking community of 6000 people, and I understand that it's not easy to moderate everyone, but I think it's good that if they break a rule, as I did, that they will be punished

• Gilan locked this topic