Weather Symbols/Icon, Trick Room, Taunt

Havsha

Question

Its been about 5 years now but still no move to implement this has been made, for the sake of every single pvp competitive player in this game, would you be so kind to add a visible icon and visible count down for weather and moves such trick room and taunt. Yq9PwzM.jpg Its been too long please, its crazy to me that we haven't gotten this. Atleast give the competitive players the peace of mind knowing that this is being worked on,  as a high priority

3 answers to this question

While it wasn't expressed mentioned for tertiary modifiers to the field in my thread, under "Long-term future updates" :

"Visual indicators for any stat modifiers gained in battle, similar to Pokemon Showdown [Darkshade]"

There's a strong chance that effects like Rain and Trick Room etc will also be included if I had to guess, but I may as well ask if you can comment on it to clear this up @Darkshade?

1 hour ago, Matoka said:

There's a strong chance that effects like Rain and Trick Room etc will also be included if I had to guess, but I may as well ask if you can comment on it to clear this up @Darkshade?

We can do that way, although the last time we talked about it, we decided it would be based to have the weather effect play throughout the entire time they're active in-battle, rather than just at the end of a turn.

We could of course also do both, thus getting the benefit of the counter.

But yes, some level of indication is planned for weather in the long-term.

5 hours ago, Darkshade said:

We can do that way, although the last time we talked about it, we decided it would be based to have the weather effect play throughout the entire time they're active in-battle, rather than just at the end of a turn.

We could of course also do both, thus getting the benefit of the counter.

But yes, some level of indication is planned for weather in the long-term.

Trick room and taunt / encore too i'm guessing?