[MOD] Making Custom Music Mods on Request (PC, Android) Hago Mods de Musica Personalizada a Pedido

I made a list with the songs i'd like to see, in case i want to create the mod but... Don't have enough times...

But these mixs for them situation, for example the pokecenter for each center only, or Cynthia's theme (piano or battle) when you speak or fight her.

It would be Nice if you could do this

15 minutes ago, ShadeA7x said:

I made a list with the songs i'd like to see, in case i want to create the mod but... Don't have enough times...

But these mixs for them situation, for example the pokecenter for each center only, or Cynthia's theme (piano or battle) when you speak or fight her.

It would be Nice if you could do this

YES i can do it but you need to tell me everything exactly where to put them to play

Here is a list with all the codes for songs in every region

http://www.mediafire.com/file/86q2w9v6cxklbwt/MUSICA.txt/file

Well, i made a list with the codes, if it's too much like the Cynthia's theme (piano ver.),because there's the piano mix in the first seconds.

Blue's Theme 299
Sootopolis's Theme 445
Venderturf Theme 398
Cynthia's Battle Theme 1145 and 1114
Cynthia's Eyes meet 1160 and 1122
PokeCenter's Theme 303, 400, 1060, 1085 and 1086

3 minutes ago, ShadeA7x said:

Well, i made a list with the codes, if it's too much like the Cynthia's theme (piano ver.),because there's the piano mix in the first seconds.

Blue's Theme 299
Sootopolis's Theme 445
Venderturf Theme 398
Cynthia's Battle Theme 1145 and 1114
Cynthia's Eyes meet 1160 and 1122
PokeCenter's Theme 303, 400, 1060, 1085 and 1086

That playlist you sent before dosnt have the Cynthia eyes meet song

Just now, Draofandro said:

Gracias era para ver si me podías colocar un soundtrack xd

Si se puede pero tendrás que ser específico en lo que quieres, enviarme los links de cada canción que deseas usar, ya sea de youtube o enviarme las canciones si ya las tienes, y decirme específicamente dónde colocarlas

Aquí te dejo una lista con los códigos de cada canción del juego por región para que tengas una idea de que se puede modificar

53 minutes ago, budadeth said:

Si se puede pero tendrás que ser específico en lo que quieres, enviarme los links de cada canción que deseas usar, ya sea de youtube o enviarme las canciones si ya las tienes, y decirme específicamente dónde colocarlas

Aquí te dejo una lista con los códigos de cada canción del juego por región para que tengas una idea de que se puede modificar

Gracias ya vi la lista, el soundtrack es megalobania ahora te paso el link, específicamente puedes colocarlo en los combates en general de la región Hoenn, no importa si son en los combates con jugadores xd

Aca esta xd

Edited by Draofandro
3 minutes ago, Draofandro said:

Gracias ya vi la lista, el soundtrack es megalobania ahora te paso el link, específicamente puedes colocarlo en los combates en general de la región Hoenn, no importa si son en los combates con jugadores xd

Solo en combates de hoen?