[MOD] Making Custom Music Mods on Request (PC, Android) Hago Mods de Musica Personalizada a Pedido

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/3/2019 at 12:16 PM, GyroZepp said:

Todavia sigues haciendo los mods?

si acabo de volver, pideme lo que quieras

On 4/1/2019 at 3:40 PM, BurnedRiceCrispy said:

Can u please make a Sinnoh music mod for Kanto, Hoenn, and/or Unova?

im back ask me what u need in the mod

On 3/26/2019 at 1:05 PM, Ketchum said:

Hola estoy interesado como es tu nick en el juego para concretar mejor o  nose si prefieras conversar por otro medio...estaré atento a tu respuesta, si cobras por el proceso no te preocupes.

Ya estoy de vuelta puedes pedirme lo que necesites

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/22/2019 at 6:00 PM, budadeth said:

si acabo de volver, pideme lo que quieras

im back ask me what u need in the mod

If you can, can you please add all the music from Sinnoh, including the caves and important places, into the regions of Kanto, Hoenn, and/or Unova. It would be cool if they had the DPP OST instead of their own. For example, Pallet/Littleroot/Nuvema Town could have the music of Twinleaf Town. This would be really cool to have and you'd be an absolute god if you did this.

On 6/7/2019 at 7:58 PM, BurnedRiceCrispy said:

If you can, can you please add all the music from Sinnoh, including the caves and important places, into the regions of Kanto, Hoenn, and/or Unova. It would be cool if they had the DPP OST instead of their own. For example, Pallet/Littleroot/Nuvema Town could have the music of Twinleaf Town. This would be really cool to have and you'd be an absolute god if you did this.

i tell you how we do it, send me a message with this

youtube link of the song you want to use, and tell me where to put it

like Linkin Park - In the End youtube link - use it on Lavander Town

you can choose any song you want just dont use long songs like 15minutes of song

the game auto repeats the song when it finished so dont worry if its a short song

we do it that way send me the links and where to put them

On 6/14/2019 at 12:39 PM, budadeth said:

i tell you how we do it, send me a message with this

youtube link of the song you want to use, and tell me where to put it

like Linkin Park - In the End youtube link - use it on Lavander Town

you can choose any song you want just dont use long songs like 15minutes of song

the game auto repeats the song when it finished so dont worry if its a short song

we do it that way send me the links and where to put them

Will do, I really appreciate how much work and effort you are putting into this music mod. If you want I can sent you a Dm of all regions and the suggested music that could go in each areas of the regions. My discord is Riku#3110, and my twitter is Riku_UwU if you want to contact me. Thank you for making this music mod and I hope this turns out amazing for the fans of the fourth generation.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/27/2019 at 3:18 PM, Lezadao said:

¿Hola quería saber si usted todavía está haciendo los mods?  y si funcionan en Android?

Hello, I was wondering if you're still doing the mods?  and if they work on Android?

Si, aun los hago y no funcionan en Android

yes i still making them but dont work in android yet

Spanish:Me interesa,cuando cobras por solamente modificar la música de batallas contra npc,pokemon salvaje,batalla contra otro jugar,y todos los tipos de batalla que hay

English: I'm interested, when you charge for just modifying the music of battles against npc, wild pokemon, battle against another play, and all types of battle there

PD:Pasame tu IGN(Nombre en el juego)/Pass your IGN (Name in the game)

Edited by xJoker
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/6/2019 at 10:28 PM, xJoker said:

Spanish:Me interesa,cuando cobras por solamente modificar la música de batallas contra npc,pokemon salvaje,batalla contra otro jugar,y todos los tipos de batalla que hay

English: I'm interested, when you charge for just modifying the music of battles against npc, wild pokemon, battle against another play, and all types of battle there

PD:Pasame tu IGN(Nombre en el juego)/Pass your IGN (Name in the game)

Tengo mucho trabajo, pero si quieres puedes hacer la lista de canciones y enviamela cuando pueda lo hare, estoy en vacaciones dentro de 2 semanas

On 7/16/2019 at 5:57 PM, ShyT0ast said:

puedes hacer un mod de musica de OR/AS para la region de hoenn?

you can do a OR/AS music mod for hoenn region

puedo hacerlo pero deberas ser muy especifico con el mod, vuelvo en 2 semanas

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/18/2019 at 4:31 PM, DigitalEX said:

Hola, me interesa un mod reemplazando la música de esmeralda por la de OR/AS, aún sigues haciendo mods?

Si aun, aunq estoy investigando como pulir bien los mods de musica porque suelen generar crasheos del juego cuando se usan muchas canciones, si quieres el mod, debes decirme que canciones y donde quieres que suene cada una

On 8/29/2019 at 10:27 AM, ChicoFlash said:

Hello, I would like a mod that changes the music of kanto for the music of Pokemon Let's Go! In a loop if possible, I am willing to pay if you manage to avoid crashing the game, thanks in advance. 

i can do it, but you gonna need to give me the links of the music and tell me where to put it, for example, *link of the song* in Lavander town, *link of other song* in pokemon center, im actually investigatin how make the mods to not crash, maybe urs could be the first to test what im working on

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/28/2019 at 7:33 AM, budadeth said:

Si aun, aunq estoy investigando como pulir bien los mods de musica porque suelen generar crasheos del juego cuando se usan muchas canciones, si quieres el mod, debes decirme que canciones y donde quieres que suene cada una

Me interesan las de batalla principalmente, vs lider de gimnasio, vs elite 4 y campeon, pokemon salvaje, entrenador, etc

On 9/15/2019 at 8:40 PM, DigitalEX said:

Me interesan las de batalla principalmente, vs lider de gimnasio, vs elite 4 y campeon, pokemon salvaje, entrenador, etc

enviame un mensaje privado pero tendras que ser mucho mas especifico, dime que cancion con link de youtube o algo, y dime en donde quieres que suene y yo te lo preparo