Moderate the Spanish chat.

It's amazing that there are so many chat moderators, none worry about moderating the Spanish chat, in this chat no one respects the rules of community, it is a chat that is always pure insults, xonophobic comments, and you never see a fucking moderator, As well as these captures there are many more, but that is the work of the moderators, but it would be good if at least 2 more Spanish speaking moderators put in, and do not leave them that aside since the Spanish chat is also part of the community.

and do not come with the stupidity of, if a user bothers you you can block it, and also report it, but anyway, should recruit 1 or 2 more moderators, the only Spanish moderator is SodaNaranja, who practically never is and also he is friends of many chat users, so he often lets things pass him by.

Spoiler

Edited by Gilan
Removed callout
4 minutes ago, Gilan said:

@Walerito

I understand your frustration with Spanish chat, and I’ll let the higher ups address the issue.

But I would like to remind you to not single-out users on public topics. Please use the player report section.

Thank you.

The user in question was already reported and banned, but as there are many and are the ones that ruin the user experience.

Not all moderators here speak spanish or are all online together. I for one can't tell if something in another language is not ok unless I'm told. If a chat is going out of control the quickest way is to report in game as it notifies all online moderators

c3grgSH.gif

12 minutes ago, maximilious said:

I am willing to become spanish mod staff only if I am given Entai with random IVs.

My resume: Born in South America, Fluent in Speaking, Writing Spanish.

thats are the qualities that they are looking for

57 minutes ago, maximilious said:

I am willing to become spanish mod staff only if I am given Entai with random IVs.

My resume: Born in South America, Fluent in Speaking, Writing Spanish.

No doubt here sir

On 7/3/2018 at 11:19 PM, Kizhaz said:

Not all moderators here speak spanish or are all online together. I for one can't tell if something in another language is not ok unless I'm told. If a chat is going out of control the quickest way is to report in game as it notifies all online moderators

c3grgSH.gif

I'm going to close this as it has begun devolving. The above is the best way to handle the issue mentioned. Making threads about it outside of reporting players in the Player Reports section is not the best way to bring an issue to our attention.