Co-op Journey

Opal3212

Question

So i know this might be ridiculous, but would it ever be possible to play through story mode with a friend? like each trainer could be given a partner, or extra pokemon, and each person would be limited to 3 pokemon. Is something like that even within the realm of posibility?

6 answers to this question

I higly doubt this will ever be a feature in game but I can't say it won't be, only a staff member can say for sure. I also think that even if this could be implemented, it shouldn't be in a short/medium term perspective.

Edited by Vaelyaz

So fun fact, I didn't even know THE SMOOTH AND INVIGORATING TASTE OF MONSTER ENERGY DRINK® existed until you said something, but yeah, that feature seems really cool

Apparently even mentioning other mmos is against the rules ???

idk 

anyway yeah i still think multi battles would be quite neat.

Edited by Opal3212
Don't bypass filters

The way co-op quest works is (referring the winter/xmas event) the game shares the "done" data of two people. Example ; person 1 sits back, person 2 clears the gym, person 1 still gets the reward of finishing it without doing anything. This in itself will make alt runs easier since you can just finish the storyline in co-op mode for your alt on your main.