PokeMMO Battle Association - Swiss Round 4/5

Week 4 already? If you wanna make to the playoffs, better step up your game now. Remember, if you're 1-2 you still have a chance at the playoffs. If your Median-Buchholz score is high (meaning you played against the toughest opponents), you have a chance to make at the playoffs with 3-2 record.

Alpha Division pairings Week 4

(activity) Aerun vs. Mnemosyne

(activity) TJXD vs. Kiwikidd

(activity) Forfiter vs. Kimikozen

Bartolomew vs. Parke (activity)

Elcoolio vs. Goldeneyes

DoubleJ vs. OrangeManiac

DoctorPBJ vs. Lazaaro

Omega Division pairings Week 4

Artemiseta vs. Calidubstep

Zigh vs. Sebat

pachima vs. TiToooo

Suneet vs. aftershocker

MaatthewMLG vs. Yangsam

ZhikoDark vs. Bluebreath

KaynineXL vs. SweeTforU

ALL MATCHES SHALL BE PLAYED IN VERMILLION CHANNEL 4 - PLEASE REPORT ABOUT THE START OF THE MATCH AT LEAST 10 MINUTES PRIOR OF STARTING

DEADLINE: 8th of July 2 PM EST

Eligible Pokemon:

Spoiler

You're only allowed to use 6 Pokemon each game from the 8 you drafted. Moves/Natures/EVs can change each week as long as the specie is the same.

Getting your matches done:

Spoiler

You've all been in PSL so I'm pretty sure you know how this works. Schedule the match with your opponent and result the scores in this thread. Matches shall be played in Vermillion channel 4. Before starting your battle notify in this thread that you're starting.

In case a match fails to be played, an activity call might have to be made. You have 12 hours after the deadline time to submit me and Bluebreath any kind of evidence to prove your activity and/or opponent's inactivity or the match will be declared no-contest.

There will be no extensions. All the scores have to be submitted in order to get to the next round in Swiss format.

Rulings:

Spoiler

All the rulings will be irreversible. This is because new rounds of Swiss happen based on the scores of previous rounds so there's no possibility for backtracking anything.

Sportsmanship:

Spoiler

Remember to behave.

Ghosting & coaching:

Spoiler

Every match should be played only by one person and the person the match was assigned to. In case of any blatant mistreatment of this rule, punishments will be given. Also keep in mind that as a spectator, do not announce anything that could negatively affect the outcome of a player. (An example of this could be sharing publicly a special moveset/EV spread someone uses)

Bracket for Alpha Division: https://challonge.com/pbaAlpha

Bracket for Omega Division: https://challonge.com/pbaOmega

The forums are messed up and doesn't let me copy & paste the teams directly because of spoilers and I'm too lazy to rewrite everything so press this link to get to the teams of the people:

Edited by OrangeManiac
8 hours ago, SweeTforU said:

PREDICTS:

Artemiseta vs. Calidubstep

Zigh vs. Sebat

pachima vs. TiToooo

Suneet vs. aftershocker

MaatthewMLG vs. Yangsam

ZhikoDark vs. Bluebreath

KaynineXL vs. SweeTforU

Rip time to lose again 

15 hours ago, Artemiseta said:

Me vs @calidubstep

min Thursday around 2pm est (forgot to post here when we talked in game so time may be off) if off tell me I should be free most of the day

I should be on sometime then I’ll pm laz or something whenever I do 

20 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

@OrangeManiac which weekend day do you want to play? I'm available either day at any hour, just PM me. 

Also, fuck ya 'mericaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

I'm busy earlier Saturday but even on Saturday I should be free what's supposed to be like afternoon for you.

Edit: Sunday is free like all day.

Edited by OrangeManiac
16 minutes ago, OrangeManiac said:

I'm busy earlier Saturday but even on Saturday I should be free what's supposed to be like afternoon for you.

Sweet if you're down just pm me here. I'll be checking forums occasionally.