Help creating a team....please...

I've never done competitive before and I'm trying to jump into this. I was hoping I could get some feedback on the few pokemon I have in mind now and some advice for what I should look to add on top of them. This is a pretty rough idea right now so there won't be a lot to work with, but I hope I can at least get a little guidance.

The team I have right now is Forretress (spikes, toxic spikes, rapid spin, toxic/pain split) and Blissey (Wish, toxic, seismic toss, protect (?)). I'm really wanting to add a haxorus as a physical sweeper but I really enjoy that pokemon and I would like to maybe include a froslass as well. I'm not sure how well they function with the two I already have though so input on that would be nice as well as what I should look for on top of those.

I'm not aiming for any specific tier so anything goes really. I just want a team of strong pokemon to challenge my friends with and maybe do some general pvp.

well on the bright side, youre a fresh slate.  which should make it easier, since real mons to mmo is hard af imo.

uhhh ill assume ou so;

forre is p dong, especially that set.  loses too much momentum and easily trapped. you can avoid that w/ SS but then you have no recovery.  worst "viable" setter and spinner imo.  if youre dead set on it tho, you really need volt switch, or else you just lose way too much momentum. stab w/ gyro, hp ice/fire to round it out. dual hazards is dookie.

blissey ehhhhhhhh again loses too much momentum. but mmo always leans towards fat and if you wanna be a filthy wallero u do u.

hax uhhh mold breaker soon tm. IIRC it was a little over 4% usage but not by much. not dog shit by any means but not god tier.

but ye go watch some tours and sit thru the aids of not having a skip turn button to see whats up.

So I think I've made a few changes. Forretress and Blissey can go. I think i"ll just toss em up on the market and see if I can get anything out of them. Haxor is the only thing I'm dead set on having right now. I want to build a team around him. I was thinking wobbuffet for a setup? Outside of that I have no idea what a good team comp would be. I'll check out some competitive to see if it helps though.

• 2 weeks later...