About the android update.

Just wanna tell that this is so frustrating to me, I mean, I love this game I a long time has passed time I can't play it since I broke my pc, so I've been waiting for months the android version to come out  and the developers sometimes just don't say nothing about it. They drop an ETA and says that will come around 2 weeks, 2 weeks has passed and nothing, I don't say u have to release it, but just keep the people updated. TELL SOMETHING. It's so frustrating man, just being waiting so much and u guys just can have weeks and don't say nothing, this is not a new mode, this is a new platform, they're people like me that don't have a PC anymore and don't have any form to donate or play the game, so we just wait, and u guys tell something,  and don't make your words to reality and neither update with information the community. 

I don't say u have to release the game already, just keep us with what happen to the game and why the things don't happen, is that easy, 'cause I and many more don't want to go and try others game that ALREADY got an Android Version, just like their game in PC, be grateful. That's all. Thank u. 

Edited by FrozenHeaven

Since all people and devs say they want a nearly perfekt running app im a Bit scared. 

The expectations are now on Level 9000+ because its always told being perfekt...

I think now the smallest Bug will make Android app Flop now because its been told "nearly perfekt"

12 minutes ago, Toupi said:

I understand what you want to say but there is no such a thing as app/game without a bug :D

I think i just wrote down my opportunity in a totally wrong way. :b

I think that People may Expect more now than might happen.

(Its also possible that everything will be more than good) 

I literaly painted the devil on the Wall in my last Post ^^ im sorry

2 hours ago, Sengoku9191 said:

Since all people and devs say they want a nearly perfekt running app im a Bit scared. 

The expectations are now on Level 9000+ because its always told being perfekt...

I think now the smallest Bug will make Android app Flop now because its been told "nearly perfekt"

I understand what you want to say but it's spelled "perfect".