Legendary raid system

toxicstrike91

Question

I read somewhere that there is a possible legendary overhaul and I believe there is a system that can do just that as well as give various goodies and it can open the way to other content such as megas!

this system is a "raid" that can be done weekly for any number of drops from random items, to the legendary itself or shiny versions of said legendary.

the system can be either a beefed up version of the legendary, a team of those legendaries (lugia, ho-oh and the 3 birds) "Red mewtwo" which would be mewtwo with gs red's team minus 1 which would be mewtwo himself ect. These encounters should be treated as trainer battles and capture through traditional means would be impossible. The items won would be picked up at the end in the fashion of player pickup and any pokemon would be sent directly to the pc.

one drop table I would give as an example would be for the "red mewtwo" raid

100% drop:

legendary dex entery,

$x

various drop percentage for up to x number of variables from below drop table:

1. chance of any party pokemon to be dropped (chance for shiny drop)

2. chance of random pokemon from immediate region that is non legendary

3. random item drop table (up to 10x item for say maybe up to 5 different items)

4. chance of expansion item (megas in the future?)

5. chance for random misc item

6. chance to get mew as a drop (shiny chance)

this is all just a suggestion and can be tweaked according to any discretion but it is a solid idea and would be a great addition

please note: I only suggest this as a weekly event and there would be a shut out for newer players

all legends earned in the raid would be excluded from competitive (but maybe would be allowed for casual?)

limits for raids aka: pre-req:

1. at least all 8 badges and e4 beaten in at least one region as well as all 8 badges in the immediate region in which the raid is centered i.e If you want to do say hoenn trio, you should at least have all hoenn badges as well as have completed all of kanto/unova.

I have other raid ideas so if this idea catches on, contact me and I might help brainstorm.

May Arceus favor all of you,

-Toxicstrike aka: Adoknight

1 answer to this question

Here's what I'd love to see added for dungeons, know the Pokemon shown when using surf, fly, cut etc? Huge Pokemon image flys in front face then the hm is used. Ha well while exploring legendary dungeon a mew appears on screen the same way and uses "teleport" and I am teleported to a room with a chest and this chest gives rare item. Sort of like a hm called teleport only in legendary dungeons teleporting us to super rare treasure chest room, maybe one could use same as mewtwo encounter rate? Would be super rare items for sure if the legendary dungeons are timed.

any questions or confusion over what I am asking hope not

edit: duh, and we get teleported back to the same spot in the legendary dungeon before getting teleported to the chest room using the same teleport animation with Mew.

Edited by Millionminds