12 Turns, Weezing was frozen solid... -_-

How is it possible to get frozen solid for 12 consecutive turns? (I attach the capture proof for pesky ever-doubters)  https://imgur.com/a/nLlroy3

I post this because I guess it is a flagrant bug AND BECAUSE SOMEONE ELSE ALREADY REPORTED.

Can a DEV ADRESS this bullshit once and for all?

Sorry for the manners but I'm on a tilt right now.

And of course, my oppo didn't miss a single Ice Fang meanwhile.

You devs and RNG make a super nombo dongo combo. Jeez! -__-

43 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

This may shock you, but the odds of unfreezing dont actually change based on how many turns you've been frozen

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gambler's_fallacy

I already know how probabilities work. Thank you anyway. It may also shock you that the chance of this happening is 1,1%. Same as hitting 20 Hydro Pumps in a row. Just asking for a maximum amount of consecutive turns you can freeze for, so players don't have to undergo this disgusting RNG nonsense.

39 minutes ago, DeadGorilla said:

and?

Very helpful input. Thank you.

38 minutes ago, Rittz said:

Same as hitting 20 Hydro Pumps in a row.

Mhhh chance of being frozen for 12 turns, is literally the same as hitting 12 in a row, not 20. Same odds, 80% chance to remain frozen, 80% chance to hit hydro. Also, as long as the chance isn't null, there's a chance it will happen. That's how RNG works.

• Kizhaz locked this topic

Since you seem to already understand the mechanics of freeze I'm not quite sure why you're complaining about it being bugged since it's behaving as intended. Every turn you will have a 20% chance to thaw out, 12 turns in a row there is roughly a 7% chance to stay frozen.

Also in te future bugs should be posted in the bugs report section