I can't trust people

I will breed for 6x31 Scyther but im scared if someone scam me when that someone  say: "I will help you evolve it in Scizor!" If someone is really good person he will help me. If you wanna be my friend add me I will accept request :D

-VaporeonTwister

Edited by VaporeonTwister
5 hours ago, VaporeonTwister said:

If someone is really good person he will help me. If you wanna be my friend add me I will accept request :D

''I can't trust people'' ''Oh yeah add me, I'll trust you''. 

Find a team, and trade with them, not only you get a group of people to play with, but you also find a 'safe' circle to do any trading etc, with. Also avoid people with Aerun on the name, they are bad people.

9 hours ago, VaporeonTwister said:

I will breed for 6x31 Scyther but im scared if someone scam me when that someone  say: "I will help you evolve it in Scizor!" If someone is really good person he will help me. If you wanna be my friend add me I will accept request :D

-VaporeonTwister

just saying it's usually pretty safe to trade with a rado/regular you asked in channel chat. in over 1 year that i have been playing this game i never heard of anyone being scammed by people of the channel chat becaus all of the people there are usually aware about the scaming rule.

55 minutes ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

just saying it's usually pretty safe to trade with a rado/regular you asked in channel chat. in over 1 year that i have been playing this game i never heard of anyone being scammed by people of the channel chat becaus all of the people there are usually aware about the scaming rule.

Still, if you really want to be sure, asking a staff member is the way to go. 

On 6/27/2018 at 7:49 AM, redspawn said:

''I can't trust people'' ''Oh yeah add me, I'll trust you''. 

Find a team, and trade with them, not only you get a group of people to play with, but you also find a 'safe' circle to do any trading etc, with. Also avoid people with Aerun on the name, they are bad people.

@Aeruntru

On 7/5/2018 at 6:08 PM, VaporeonTwister said:

Thanks guys for great suggestions and news im coming home for 2 days because I been in Monteuguu.Have a good day ☺

-VaporeonTwister 

Monte-uguu but it has filter and i thinked i mispelled xD

Edited by VaporeonTwister