PokeMMO Battle Association - Swiss Round 3/5

Aaand the activity calls for the week.

• Parke vs. Mnemosyne

- Initially Parke tried to get Mnemosyne to suggest times to battle, an offer which Mnemosyne refused by throwing the ball to Parke. Parke suggested Friday, which initially should have been fine for both but eventually Mnemosyne was nowhere to be seen. Parke tried to play Mnemosyne on Sunday as well and again there was no response. The screenshots I've had convinced me enough to give an activity win to Parke.

• Kiwikidd vs. Bartolomew and Zigh vs. Suneet

- I haven't been informed about either of these matches so both of these games will end up in no-contest, no points rewarded.

• Zigh vs. Suneet revisited

Suneet initially approached Zigh in the beginning of the week asking to play on either Friday/Saturday or Sunday. Zigh initially responded that he wants to play on Sunday. On Friday evening Zigh told Suneet Saturday would work for him as well but for whatever reason they didn't play on Saturday. On Sunday, Suneet was allegedly waiting Zigh in game to play with him all day while Zigh allegedly was waiting for Suneet to post a specific hour that they would play their game in their Discord conversation, which they had used as a communication channel to schedule the game. No screenshot evidence of specific hours been posted in the Discord conversation has been given to me. 

Based on the screenshots, neither player deserves an activity win in my opinion. Both players should have been way more active trying to suggest a specific time, rather than a day and then sitting back and waiting the other, or this will happen. However, since both players seem to want to actually play the match and I was able to see some effort to get this match done, a one time-extension for this one could be on its place. I don't want neither player to lose their playoff chances to an unnecessary double game-loss like this. I want to see actual effort to suggest particular times for this extension, which will last until 10 PM GMT on Tuesday.