Omega Division pairings Week 3

Calidubstep vs. pachima

TiToooo vs. BlueBreath

Artemiseta vs. Yangsam

Zigh vs. Suneet (no contest)

Sebat vs. aftershocker

ZhikoDark vs. SweeTforU

MaatthewMLG vs. KaynineXL

ALL MATCHES SHALL BE PLAYED IN VERMILLION CHANNEL 4 - PLEASE REPORT ABOUT THE START OF THE MATCH AT LEAST 10 MINUTES PRIOR OF STARTING

DEADLINE: 1st of July 2 PM EST

Eligible Pokemon:

Spoiler

You're only allowed to use 6 Pokemon each game from the 8 you drafted. Moves/Natures/EVs can change each week as long as the specie is the same.

Getting the matches done:

Spoiler

You've all been in PSL so I'm pretty sure you know how this works. Schedule the match with your opponent and result the scores in this thread. Matches shall be played in Vermillion channel 4. Before starting your battle notify in this thread that you're starting.

In case a match fails to be played, an activity call might have to be made. You have 12 hours after the deadline time to submit me and Bluebreath any kind of evidence to prove your activity and/or opponent's inactivity or the match will be declared no-contest.

There will be no extensions. All the scores have to be submitted in order to get to the next round in Swiss format.

Rulings:

Spoiler

All the rulings will be irreversible. This is because new rounds of Swiss happen based on the scores of previous rounds so there's no possibility for backtracking anything.

Sportsmanship:

Spoiler

Remember to behave.

Ghosting & Coaching:

Spoiler

Every match should be played only by one person and the person the match was assigned to. In case of any blatant mistreatment of this rule, punishments will be given. Also keep in mind that as a spectator, do not announce anything that could negatively affect the outcome of a player. (An example of this could be sharing publicly a special moveset/EV spread someone uses)

Bracket for Alpha Division: https://challonge.com/pbaAlpha

Bracket for Omega Division: https://challonge.com/pbaOmega

The forums are messed up and doesn't let me copy & paste the teams directly because of spoilers and I'm too lazy to rewrite everything so press this link to get to the teams of the people:

Edited by OrangeManiac
10 minutes ago, DoctorPBC said:

I’m not some booty call you can call to ‘meet up’ to let off steam before playing baseball. I demand to be wined and dined first at the very least 

Don't worry bb, I'll take good care of you

22 hours ago, SweeTforU said:

wrong

Calidubstep vs. pachima

TiToooo vs. BlueBreath

Artemiseta vs. Yangsam

Zigh vs. Suneet

Sebat vs. aftershocker

ZhikoDark vs. SweeTforU

MaatthewMLG vs. KaynineXL

I see what you did there. The bold names are the wrong winners.

Well done my friend.

It´s a shame you think so low of yourself tho.