Competitive Tournaments and Catching Events

1 hour ago, ASmallDuck said:

The "solution" was only for Taken considering he finds that tourney prizes are so much worse than a catching event prize and are much easier to get as they require no effort.

If he finds catching event prizes much better and requires less effort then he can go play catching events. 

All the guy did was cry, moan and complain, rather than offering a suggestion. 

Thankfully the thread did have suggestions after all the QQ he posted.

Now they don't have any blame of this? Did you say "staff is lazy now days.". Make up your mind. Who are you trying to blame this on?

Ok, you are taking this too fucking far. i'm not looking for a fight, but who the fuck are you?

are you a new gen comp player? are you a shiny hunter? 

Blaming on others will not give a solution some staff is lazy now days not talking about all of them.

Now let me get this straight to you. "YOU CAN NOT SHIT TALK ME BECAUSE I BELIEVE TO BE BETTER PLAYER THAN YOURSELF".

I don't want to  take it this way i'm an OG player i know some stuff from the game and i don't know everything to give 100 solutions if you want to take this and insult me on a forum guess who is the childish person? think about it twice.

20 minutes ago, Takens said:

Ok, you are taking this too fucking far. i'm not looking for a fight, but who the fuck are you?

are you a new gen comp player? are you a shiny hunter? 

Blaming on others will not give a solution some staff is lazy now days not talking about all of them.

Now let me get this straight to you. "YOU CAN NOT SHIT TALK ME BECAUSE I BELIEVE TO BE BETTER PLAYER THAN YOURSELF".

I don't want to  take it this way i'm an OG player i know some stuff from the game and i don't know everything to give 100 solutions if you want to take this and insult me on a forum guess who is the childish person? think about it twice.

I am gonna ignore most of your post, clearly I hit a nerve. Sorry :x

I am guessing you are trying to say blaming it on others is not going to get a solution?

And yes! I agree 100%! Blaming staff and others won't bring any solutions. Now go look at your first post on this thread. Is that not blaming? What was the point of starting this thread? You weren't offering solutions, all you did was complain UNTIL after the staff responded and asked for some. This was literally a QQ thread before that and offered nothing in making the game better.

I couldn't care less if you were the best player or the very first player in the game m8, grow up and actually offer some solution's to a problem if you see one, rather than just cry about it. Otherwise you are just wasting everyone's time.

Edited by ASmallDuck

I am gonna ignore most of your post, clearly I hit a nerve. Sorry :x

I am guessing you are trying to say blaming it on others is not going to get a solution?

And yes! I agree 100%! Blaming staff and others won't bring any solutions. Now go look at your first post on this thread. Is that not blaming? What was the point of starting this thread? You weren't offering solutions, all you did was complain UNTIL after the staff responded and asked for some. This was literally a QQ thread before that and offered nothing in making the game better.

I couldn't care less if you were the best player or the very first player in the game m8, grow up and actually offer some solution's to a problem if you see one, rather than just cry about it. Otherwise you are just wasting everyone's time.

If you don't like it then gtfo of my thread problem solved.

2 minutes ago, Takens said:

If you don't like it then gtfo of my thread problem solved.

Not your forum though ;)

Now, if you don't like people calling out your bs, and constant whining/uguuing please leave the internet. You are clearly too sensitive to handle any criticism. 

Not your forum though ;)

Now, if you don't like people calling out your bs, and constant whining/uguuing please leave the internet. You are clearly too sensitive to handle any criticism. 

This is not criticism you are fucking insulting. I don't what the fuck you want, but you are getting on my nerves.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Bilburt pls close this thread.

Edited by Takens