Elite four with random Pokémon?

What happens that the high command changes pokemon every time you enter a duel ?, It is acceptable to have pokemon at level 100 and competitive, but since they change pokemon and also do not use the corresponding type of pokemon gives the fucking disgust, without mention that also use restores everything every time, aver if they pay attention, one strives to prepare a team to be able to farm the high command, and this pokemon changes and also use pokemon that have nothing to do with the leader, Example; Lorelei, Executor, Nidoking, Manegzone, Hydreigon ??? what is that, is supposed to be the high command of water / ice type, and not to mention the other high command, I understand that the game has difficulty, but this is already a lot, now I will need 4-5 teams to be able to spend the high command to 100, but the worst is that the high command never has a specific team always change it, making it possible to win more luck than strategy, it would be good to leave a stable team in the high command, and not to use pokemon random.

Spoiler

I already know that google translate is trash

The teams are intended to be difficult to beat, not just steamrolled by one Pokemon with a type advantage. Monotype teams are simply not challenging to beat, so the Elite Four in their final rematch tier also use Pokemon of different types that were used in other games (Pokemon Stadium gives them some strange things), obtained in a different canon such as one of the manga series, or simply suit the character in some way when the previous categories didn't provide enough Pokemon to fill holes in their teams.

The teams are not fully random. Each Elite Four member has multiple pre-built teams and one of these is chosen for each battle (unless the previous attempt ended in defeat).  You'll need to make a well-rounded team that can defeat most opponents or find a good strategy instead of just relying on having a type advantage over everything. A guide exists and is being worked on - you might find this helpful if you want to farm the Elite Four for profit.

29 minutes ago, RacheLucario said:

The teams are intended to be difficult to beat, not just steamrolled by one Pokemon with a type advantage. Monotype teams are simply not challenging to beat, so the Elite Four in their final rematch tier also use Pokemon of different types that were used in other games (Pokemon Stadium gives them some strange things), obtained in a different canon such as one of the manga series, or simply suit the character in some way when the previous categories didn't provide enough Pokemon to fill holes in their teams.

The teams are not fully random. Each Elite Four member has multiple pre-built teams and one of these is chosen for each battle (unless the previous attempt ended in defeat).  You'll need to make a well-rounded team that can defeat most opponents or find a good strategy instead of just relying on having a type advantage over everything. A guide exists and is being worked on - you might find this helpful if you want to farm the Elite Four for profit.

Then you say that I have to create several teams, enter a duel with the elite four, lose and then draw a suitable team to be able to defeat it, and that each time I win it will change equipment ?, that is, I would spend more raising teams to win, of what would be earned in duel since each high command has 8 teams, this is crazy xD, I think it is only farmear and raise, but it would be good at least reduce the% healing item used by the high command, after everything is a game to entertain.

4 minutes ago, Walerito said:

Then you say that I have to create several teams, enter a duel with the elite four, lose and then draw a suitable team to be able to defeat it, and that each time I win it will change equipment ?, that is, I would spend more raising teams to win, of what would be earned in duel since each high command has 8 teams, this is crazy xD, I think it is only farmear and raise, but it would be good at least reduce the% healing item used by the high command, after everything is a game to entertain.

You can only bring one team in with you, so you'll need to build one that can handle anything. Remember that you can use your own healing items too, both in battle and between battles.

5 hours ago, Rittz said:

The Elite Four is made to not be challenged. Do something else xD

^This

@Walerito

It is a time sink whose reward is not even worth it. You can legit make more from payday pickup in that same time invested with lesser bs to deal with