When Legendary Dungeons come out, who r u hunting with 3 masterballs?

I am going to try to find an Entei (My favorite pokemon), Darkrai and lastly zapdos or lugia.  I don't count Zekrom as we already got him from storyline so they should give it to us who have caught him to beat the game.

how about you guys?

Since Mewtwo and Rayquaza are out of equation the most badass legendaries left are Lugia and Kyogre in my opinion (Ho-oh have honorable mention).

Yveltal and Xerneas are also cool but even thinking about gen VI in this game is bit out of place :D

7 minutes ago, maximilious said:

yeah you could easily use other balls and pokemon effects like sleep, etc... but I rather have special pokeballs in the stats when caught heh :D

It's been confirmed that we will have limited item slot choices to bring with us, so if you use an item slot on your 3 Master Balls etc you could instead have 99 Ultra Balls etc, so keep that in mind.

but yes, it will be nice to finally have something to use our Master Balls on that aren't shinies that know Explosion.

1 minute ago, Matoka said:

It's been confirmed that we will have limited item slot choices to bring with us, so if you use an item slot on your 3 Master Balls etc you could instead have 99 Ultra Balls etc, so keep that in mind.

I think it will be more about limiting amount of items you can bring since limiting item to have "only" 99 copy of it is not quite a limit :D

2 minutes ago, Toupi said:

I think it will be more about limiting amount of items you can bring since limiting item to have "only" 99 copy of it is not quite a limit :D

That makes sense, but the wording we were given is limited bag Slots, i'm just taking words at face value but i agree it would maybe make more sense for us to not have 99 stacks of items haha

here is an idea how to use master ball like a champ.

1. Create an alt and progress untill you reach master ball

2. Change your main account name to anything else

3. Change alt name to your main account name

4. breed 6x0 Magikarp and put it in master ball

5. Trade with your main acc

6. Change alt name to some random

7. Change main account name to the previous name

8. Profit