Elite 4 - how hard boosted/scrpited???

18 hours ago, Koli887 said:

2. I DO still know the Init EV´S of my Alakazam. IT has 27 IV and 142 EV on Level 56 at the Point i Fought Haunter (Level 52)

3. I know what u mean, but a Haunter on this Level CAN´T be outspeed MY Alakazam. Haunter has to be exactly LV 60 to Outspeed my Alakazam with 1 Point.

To be fair you've never made mention of the nature of the alakazam what if you're running a sassy zam

edefdd919927f51fb8dbb99a3f03100e.png

At the time of battling them, it looks like your Alakazam was still a Kadabra, which has significantly lower speed. With its nature (adamant), IVs (27), and EVs (124), it would have had a speed stat of 155 at lv56. This is slower than the Haunter (which was lv56, not 52) even with its neutral nature, which is why you got outsped. Her Crobat, Mismagius, and Gengar all have more than 155 speed too - it's normal that they're outspeeding you. You would have outsped the Arbok though. If this isn't the case, you were holding a Macho Brace or had your speed stat reduced in some other way.

A lv68 Salamence's maximum speed stat is 224 with a speed boosting nature, which is faster than your Accelgor's 213. This particular Salamence would have had exactly 220 speed, since its IVs aren't perfect in the early rematches.

I can 100% confirm that the Elite Four have legal stats - they have not been boosted above what players can obtain. Source: I made the builds.

Edited by RacheLucario
  • Rache locked this topic